Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

you always seem to have something come up LOL
Yea I love to have family members have heart attacks and to find my dog dead couple of my favorite things..LOL so funny. Here a Pic of my dead dog wish I could have prevented that coming up. LOL seriously Look close you see blood coming out his nose.. SMH
20240316_112619.jpg

Got back Sunday night and woke up Monday Morning to my Bulldog dead on my bedroom floor. So its been a tough week. my wife devastated and my Cane Corso is so depressed and sad he just cries all day. So can only get better from here. I will get training and Food back on track tomorrow. I am so excited to get back to gym and get locked back in. appreciate all the support.

I Have to Keep the NPP around 200mg a week or it causes prob. SO thats what I will do. Feel great as long as I dont go above that.
@25homes darn terrible news dont give up man

yea all out my control. Cant control heart attacks and damn sure dont control Death. Trust me I would love not to have the problems but thats life. Not Much you can do but take care of it and move on.
Truth.

Got back Sunday night and woke up Monday Morning to my Bulldog dead on my bedroom floor. So its been a tough week. my wife devastated and my Cane Corso is so depressed and sad he just cries all day. So can only get better from here. I will get training and Food back on track tomorrow. I am so excited to get back to gym and get locked back in. appreciate all the support.

I Have to Keep the NPP around 200mg a week or it causes prob. SO thats what I will do. Feel great as long as I dont go above that.
I'd cry like a baby... damn

I'd cry like a baby... damn
any idea what caused the death?
Trust me I did Mobster. tried to hold together for my wife and other dog but when they wasnt around is what it is. loved that dog First Dog I got after losing 3 in house fire.

Steve I honestly think he just Old. was 9 years old for a bulldog thats old. He lived long healthy life. I am ok with it. My other dog so depressed it killin me. I went and got him a new friend. Ill post a Pic up later. Will also add her to my thread in pet section

I think it's important to let the other dogs see the dog dead so it understands

Top Bottom