Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

People on this and other boards or people whom you know? I know people (personal friends) whom have got their wives/ girlfriends pregnant on deca. I'm not saying it's not harsh on your HPTA...but, I don't believe all the hype that it's as bad as people..at least on this board make out to be..especially when they've never run it.

I spoke to another person on the internet and he told me he ran 150 mgs of deca for 12 weeks and gained 20 pounds and noticed no side effects. He may be lying but I don't see the reason why.

I also know a buddy who is running 400mg of deca weekly right now and has been on it for 6 weeks and noticed no sides at all. Who knows how it will be after the 6 weeks but I think 6 weeks is good enough time to notice how it will effect you. Another buddy has been using deca along with other aas (never tried test though) for the past 5 years and hasn't noticed any sides. Again maybe it's the brand people are using (vet shit) but the stuff we have around where I live is real.

Also, anyone else care to comment on the expiration of the deca??

Thank you.

My first bulking cycle was 250 mg of sust/200 mg of deca a week, and I blew up. A couple cycles later I tried 600 mg of deca alone, and my sides were much higher than the first cycle. Actually, I've run 600 mg of test a week, alone, and had fewer sides. The results from the deca cycle? Well who knows, on my 7th week I quite using it, switched to test/fina, and sold the rest of my deca to a friend. I didn't see any change in strength or lbm gains, after 7 weeks though I did put on alot of water, and had trouble getting an erections sometimes, and couldn't have an orgasim even when I did have sex. I'm really not a deca fan, unless it is at a low dose and stacked with something more potent. I don't recomend my frist cycle now for newbies, rather I would suggest using eq over deca. In my opinion (yes, we are all entitled to them), eq is a more effective compound, with no apparent side effects (for me at least).

BodyByFinaplix said:
My first bulking cycle was 250 mg of sust/200 mg of deca a week, and I blew up.B]

Hey man what do you mean you blew up? What were your end results with that one?

End results? I gained 50 ibs (alot of it fat and water because I ate everything) and added 90 ibs to my bench. Could do 405 for 4 reps, instead of 315 for 4. I consider that to be blowing up.

50 lbs. Holy shit thats alot of weight. How much muscle did you keep though, couldn't have been more than 20-25 lbs. Still great progress. Funny how it worked so well when you added test. Hmm, who suggested that and was then criticized?? Hmm.

jubei said:
50 lbs. Holy shit thats alot of weight. How much muscle did you keep though, couldn't have been more than 20-25 lbs. Still great progress. Funny how it worked so well when you added test. Hmm, who suggested that and was then criticized?? Hmm.

LOL I know

Yeah man 50 lbs is huge what did you keep?
Got the same cycle on the way in the mail with the addition of dbol

BBkingpin said:

You come to a conclusion based on what you've heard and then lecture others ... :confused:

Deca is fine. 200mg/week is a good first cycle. He might have libido/erection problems around mid-cycle so that is why test would be worth adding. But obviously Deca will help him maintain muscle while dieting. That was his question.

JUBEI, you weren't criticized for telling him to add test if he insisted on using deca, but rather for telling him deca was not worth it because of sides when you never tried deca yourself.

Top Bottom