Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

Folks,
the deca side effects are relative. If someone does not care about their sex life much, then i think it is a good choice based on its androgenic/anabolic properties for gaining strength and muscle mass. Genarr mentioned he got 10lb of solid muscle which is sort of equivalent to 20lb of muscle/water gain while using Test (After losing all water ). Some people on this board tend to confuse water/muscle gain with solid muscle ( refer to example above). Some people also tend to jump on the bandwagon if something has been discussed many times by the majority without even having the experience nor the knowledge. Majority of people were saying Clomid is a must after a cycle and they would come up with numerous reasons to prove their argument. However, since Nelson stated otherwise, now people are changing their mind. From my experience, people on this board ( not all) are that sort.

Thanks for the responses guys please keep em coming.

Another question

I have some vials that expire in aug and my cycle is passed that. Are they safe to take? I was told it's okay and it's usually good for another year after the expiration date.

khavanin, deca makes many people hold water. I have never taken 3 grams of test a week but I still know its not a good idea. Go figure.

your decca that expires should be fine, and don't be suprised if it even works!!!

i have never been a huge fan of decca but, never an enemy either........decca has it's uses and it's negative points ( drug test detection, progesterone, etc......) but at reasonable dosages i believe it has it's certain positive points ( basically keep most gains after cycle even without h.c.g, clomid, etc...).........I DO BELIEVE YOU SHOULD RUN IT AT 400mgs AT LEAST THOUGH!!!

IF YOU DON'THAVE ENOUGH TO RUN AT THIS DOSAGE LEVEL WAIT!!! BUY MORE, AT LEAST 400mgs A WEEK...........~ARRATO~
~LATER~

looks like four people on this thread have used deca.2 pros and 2 cons,looks to me like a 50% chance on the sides.all else seems to be hearsay

Although I will never use deca and think it is garbage I'm not saying don't use it. All I'm saying is if you are going to use it, add some test.

jubei, your intentions are good but, do you see that last little paragraph?[

QUOTE]Originally posted by deca_durabolin_
Hey all...

I just started a cycle of deca ( I dont think it should even be called a cycle) .. I have some extra lying around and right now I'm dieting. I'm going to take 200 mg weekly for 10wks. I was wondering if anyone here has tried this low dosage alone and what were the results. I'm hoping this will help me maintain my muscle mass during my diet. Hopefully do more for me.

Please don't comment on this if you haven't tried it. I don't care how knowledgeable one is on this subject. Experience speaks better.
[/QUOTE]

everyone has a drug that they either hate or love. Go on to other boards and deca is still praised as on of the best AAS. Some hate test, some hate fina...while I love both, especially fina. But many get sides from fina and/or test. I'm on 400mg/ week of Deca now, haven't noticed ANY sides..maybe post cycle I will, who knows.

I've learned to accept that their are tons of different opinions out there regarding AAS..but these are from others personal experiences and who knows what to believe. Deca has been used by many for years without major problems. Why is deca so often faked? Because it still is the most widely used AAS around. IMO...use a moderate dose with ANY AAS when it's your first couple of times..run test with EVERY cycle, unless for competition purposes you can't. Have a solid post cycle recovery in place and go for it.
Here are the major complaints of deca

1. Shuts you down Hard...solution... run test at least 3-4 weeks longer than deca, use HCG as needed.
2. Shuts down your sex drive....run test..how simple can that be? even 200mg/week would do the trick and have almost NO sides
3. Progesterone sides... IMO rarely, if ever happen. Just use a moderate dose. 2mg per pound of body weight is considered to be effective and safe.

Top Bottom