Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

deca_durabolin_

Hey all...

I just started a cycle of deca ( I dont think it should even be called a cycle) .. I have some extra lying around and right now I'm dieting. I'm going to take 200 mg weekly for 10wks. I was wondering if anyone here has tried this low dosage alone and what were the results. I'm hoping this will help me maintain my muscle mass during my diet. Hopefully do more for me.

Please don't comment on this if you haven't tried it. I don't care how knowledgeable one is on this subject. Experience speaks better.

The low dose is probably not helping too much and it will shut down your natural production. I read someplace that even low dosages of deca can shut you down and it takes longer to recover. There is a chance that the low dose may hurt you more than it helps.

Hopefully nobody is stupid enough to bother. Do you need to be shot in the head to know its a bad experience?

My comment was in reference to you specifically asking for people who have done a 200mg deca only cycle while dieting (not a first cycle). I don't think somebody would have to have tried it to tell you why its not a good idea. The reason I don't like the idea is because 200mg isn't enough especially for someone who has used AAS before, but it is enough to shut you down HARD.

I would suggest going with clen/yohimburn if you are trying to diet down without losing much muscle mass. Kynoselen is another option that won't shut you down. 300mg of test would be infinitely better IMHO, but then again I've never tried deca nor am I going to in the future.

How can you have extra lying around if its your first cycle? Anyways if your going to do deca, throw in 250-375mg of test (cyp, enth, or sust) to keep the dick working. Without the test your cycle is shit, with it its solid. Also if your going to do AAS, have a clear goal in mind and follow plans to achieve that goal from start to finish. By this I mean if you want to bulk than bulk all the way. I don't see the need for AAS for "cutting" though.

I have extra lying around cause. .. well don't worry.... My buddy told me I can use since it will help me maintain muscle mass. This guy is an experienced lifter and AAS user. I trust him as well. I'm not using it to lose weight but just to maintain and possibly add some muscle.

I think 200 mgs/week of deca is a fine beginner cycle. After six weeks, hell start seeing good gains, prolly at least through week twelve.

Top Bottom