Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

deca_durabolin_ said:
Terminator, please comment on the 300 mgs lol

I hated it. It killed my sex drive for months even after the cessation of the drug. I will never use deca again, it took me so long to feel 'normal' after using it. The one good thing though was my sharp elbow pain went away (and stayed away)...

For all the idiots who talk trash...you don't have to personally try something to know its not good. How many trusted bros have to say deca caused bad sides before it should be brought up?

jubei I see your point but would you agree with me when I say deca is like any other aas in the sense that what works for one person may not work for another. All my bros that I know love the stuff.. Who knows maybe it's the brand or something......

I've never experienced ANY sides from deca besides decreased HPTA. It is the only steroid that does not impact your hairline or cause thinning. Even Anavar can shut you down so why, when deca shuts you down, is there so much hoopla. I wouldn't even bother reading a thread on a drug I never tried let alone try to answer the question. It's hilarious: a lot of the bad press deca gets lately is perpetutated by people who never tried it. :FRlol:

That is what I noticed.. I tried reading as much threads possible about deca before asking my question and most people don't even use the thing yet comment on how bad it is.

Who knows, the guys scared to try this drug maybe selling themselves short as it may do wonders for you.

BBkingpin, I've never read anything you posted that sounded so stupid. I'm not trying to flame you but why would you not bother reading a thread about a drug you haven't tried? Afraid you might learn from other people?

Reading and learning from others experiences is as much a part of learning as reading clinical trials and articles by physicians/scientists.

jubei said:
BBkingpin, I've never read anything you posted that sounded so stupid. I'm not trying to flame you but why would you not bother reading a thread about a drug you haven't tried? Afraid you might learn from other people?

NOT FROM THE ONES WHO NEVER TRIED IT! -- BBkingpin

Reading and learning from others experiences is as much a part of learning as reading clinical trials and articles by physicians/scientists.

What I mean is if someone starts a thread asking about a drug I have never used I do not bother reading it because I cannot answer. Unless I am curious, why bother? If I have a question, I'll do a search or start my own thread. And I prefer that those who offer an answer know through experience what they are talking about. Give deca a try and then let us know. Or just let the ones who've tried it say whether it is good or bad and why. Is that "so stupid"?

Sorry, I may have jumped the gun a little bit. I understand where you are coming from, but I can say with certainty that deca causes problems in a number of users even though I am not one of them.

deca_durabolin_ said:
Thank you all for your responses.

From all my research and talking to many people, it seems Deca is a win or lose situation. It may work wonders for one person and may do jack for another. I'm going to stick with the 200 mgs alone and see how that works. I will keep you all updated with my progress.

If anyone else wants to add any comments please feel free to do so.

genarr4, would mind sharing the results you achieved with it? Details please.
It was such a long time ago I'd have a hard time giving you exact results. But it made me bigger and much stronger and I believe I put on about 10lbs. Now that might not seem like alot, but for a person that had been training naturally for 8 years an extra 10lbs in just a few weeks is nothing short of amazing.

jubei said:
Lecture others...more like look out for their best interests. It isn't going to affect me one way or another. A HUGE number of deca users get shitty sides why not let people know?

100% correct

Top Bottom