Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

Oh, I meant deca by itself.

I have tried it and would not do it again. If you do then also run PROVIRON. That is if you are so against test. (which would be dumb)

I am currently running a low dose Deca/Test/Proviron/Nolvadex and Clen/NYC to help maintain LBM while dieting and doing a shitload of cardio. Friends and gym buddies are asking me what I am on they swear I am on winny, just tell them my program of low carbs, no dairy, low salt intake, 2.0 gallons h20 and NO PARTYING... about that time their eyes glaze over and if they are still listening will tell them my cycle. The main thing is diet/training/rest, I like Deca while dieting over EQ. EQ/Clen turned me into a eating machine. If you aren't looking to blow up, I think you should be fine on 200mg a week. But would recommend running it with low dose test. I like test prop/proviron... kicks in quick, can get by on relatively low dosages, great for labido and you can run it a couple of weeks after your last injection of deca right up to post cycle.

Since it is my first cycle I really don't want to inject anything else. Is there anything herbal I can take?? Sure it probably won't do much but I can always try if my dick don't rise to the occasion.

Understand it is your first cycle, but test really should be a base for all cycles even your first cycle. Just dont get crazy on the dosage and have nolvadex on hand. Proviron will also help and is oral, for labido enhancing effects you need 50-100mg daily. The only problem is it can do a number on your hairline if you are proned to mpb. Hell, I am not proned to mpb but can definitely tell it has lightened by thick head of hair.

As far as herbal, I have taken Yohimbine and it helps for a raging wood. I have taken both Yohimbine HCL and Yohimbe extract. Personally, I thought the Yohimbe extract worked better for wood... my entire body would get flush like I had a tan along with my raging hard on. But you may not have any problems with low dosages, well maybe not until later in your cycle. Just dont let it get in your head or you will definetly have problems when it comes time to perform.

Top Bottom