Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL: Russian, IP, Thai, Naposim, or TTOKKYO???

I've used thai's and ttokyo and they were great. I just got some naps and I hope they work as well.

Serial Killer and All Manner of Bad Things

Yep, sk*, I'm a combination of a Fed, a rat, a nark, a cop, and a Secret Service agent. Or so some VERY careless people would say without any substantial proof - just bullshit. Great, ain't it? :)

I have even been featured by the youngster-Mods on the Moderator Forum as being a Fed! Short-lived fame. Unforgivable behavior on some peoples' parts. I know who they are.

Dexter

P.S. Guess I would add that Russian Akrikhin D-bol won't kill you unless it's improperly used. And, in fact, many people do like them. But the demand for Anabols FAR exceeds any other D-bol I've seen. Sorry, but I haven't seen any IP or Ttokyo stuff.

P.P.S. People will try to sell you Russian Bioreactor D-bol. If I were on a budget, I'd just get something else. they re just too notorious. Why get a sales pitch on how good they have become?

Now, I am awaiting a reply. Please.

Last edited:
Re: Serial Killer and All Manner of Bad Things

Dexter said:

P.S. Guess I would add that Russian Akrikhin D-bol won't kill you unless it's improperly used. And, in fact, many people do like them.
Now, I am awaiting a reply. Please.

Well, about Russian dbol I have to say one thing - they are good and AFFORDABLE... I like them...

Even at the doses of 25 mgs a day they do produce good results...

Dexter, I have read few of your late posts and sorry to say, but they are a bit negative... I hope things get better for you...

Re: What?

Dexter said:
Naps? Tell me by whom they are manufactured, where they are manufactured, under lab conditions and at what acclaimed - and actual - dosages.

Russians. Forget them, man. I don't care what anybody says about them. I live 4 miles from Bioreactor and have spoken to Akrikhin already. All in the pursuit of knowledge, mind you. Impurities abound.

IP. Oh...right, another Interpol case. Deal with ** and in a few months you, too, might find yourself busted or interrogated. I recommend Immortal Juicer's thread with nycdefender's commentary. Know your rights. Be sure to chew them thoroughly under a full moon.

Thais. Your best shot. Lab quality. But hard to get directly from Thailand as it is a targeted country. Expensive.

Dexter

P.S. The shit people put into their bodies sometimes really amazes me.

P.P.S. Next good question about Anadrol?

Dexter

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but are you trying to tell us all that bioreactor and akrikhin told you that their products were impure? I find that hard to believe. I only believe that because we all know that counterfeits are always a bad deal, thus making it hard to believe that you were referring to those...

Re: Re: What?

Daeo said:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but are you trying to tell us all that bioreactor and akrikhin told you that their products were impure? I find that hard to believe. I only believe that because we all know that counterfeits are always a bad deal, thus making it hard to believe that you were referring to those...

thats a good point... Especially old batches of akrihin do kick some MAJOR ass... Even few years ago before they got their government budget cut they did awesome job... they now do so many joint projects and they will not start slacking because they have to produce products up to world standards or their joint projects will be lost...

Just my .02

I have used russians 50mg ed 6 weeks and thais 40mg ed 5 weeks, i get better results from thais, but both are good shit.

I am wondering that should i use naposims or thais next time :confused:

Top Bottom