Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how are Purity Source labs bulking orals?

Reispdo

Interested in trying some PSL bulking oral options and not sure where to turn and which ones are actually good vs. not good.
The main ones I am targeting anadrol and dianabol. The problem is never used the orals from Purity Source Labs I’ve only used their injectable so I’m not sure if they’re as good a quality. Anyone have any experience using their products?

Interested in trying some PSL bulking oral options and not sure where to turn and which ones are actually good vs. not good.
The main ones I am targeting anadrol and dianabol. The problem is never used the orals from Purity Source Labs I’ve only used their injectable so I’m not sure if they’re as good a quality. Anyone have any experience using their products?
Generally speaking euro pharmacies is a top brand, one of the best on the internet with PSL legit as they get

I've used all of their orals practically and they all gave me some awesome results

Top Bottom