Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle log: Test 500/dbol 30

Almost 6 weeks in. Everything running good. Have gained 2 pounds this week and haven't lost any weight from the dbol. Which is funny, as most people drop like 6-10 pounds after dropping it. Feel good in the gym. Libido is strong. Good over all sense of well being. I'm glad the weight gain isn't coming to fast tbh because I'd rather gain lean mass in stead of the extra watery bulk. I will be honest I'm combing clean and dirty bulking lol. But the extra calories are needed, and it's benefiting me. Haven't bloated pretty much at all and have gotten no side effects....oh alittle spots here and their. But nothing else. I've always had good skin so I guess genetics help. Never got a pimple during my teens. The arimidex is defs a positive as I believe I'd be way more bloated and be moody like a 16 year old girl. Using an ai definitely crucial on cycle now I realise how much it helps it's everything. I have letro on hand and I'm really tempted to use it as I know it makes you dry as fuck. But I probably won't as its over kill and can ruin my cycle.

Have decided not to blast and cruise..as I want to see how I recover from this cycle. What I keep/don't keep. If I have a good out come and recovery is good then I'll probably just continue cycling, but If I lose a lot of what gained I'll most likely jump straight on a cruise of test e 250mg a week. I know one cycle isn't going to be close to enough to achieve my goal of becoming a freak of nature.

Pct UPDATED: after realising my pct was garbage I've upgraded it to this.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/
Ostraine; 2 weeks after starting pct will use 10-15mg (low dose) to help retain more muscle. I'll run it for 4-5 weeks

Also my next cycle I've already planned, have a look and tell me what you think!:

Test Enanthate: 500mg a week for 12 weeks
Tren A: 50mg eod (200mg a week) weeks 1-10
Arimidex 0.5mg eod

I will have prami on hand, I know I should use caber but prami has better effects and I like the gh release it has.

Update: almost 9'weeks in. Gained about 30 pounds all over. Look thick as a mother fucker to. Stats as of now:
Weight: 245lb
Bf: 14%
Bench: 425lb
Deadlift: 600lb
Squat: 620lb

Arms: 19.4 inches (shooting for that 20inch)
Quads: 35inchs
Calves: 17 inches
Chest: 49.5 inchs
Waist: 35 inchs (small, I know)

Easily the biggest dude in my gym. Have gained incredible size and strength over the weeks. Got kicked out of a gym last week because I was "intimidating other members" with my weights and grunting lol. It's like a show when I walk in the gym. Everyone just stops and stares at me. It's the same were ever I go, was out for lunch with the girl the other day at a shopping Center and some ass walks past and says "talking enough steroids mate?" Lol I don't give a fuck. My body has responded extremely well to this first cycle and would recommend to anyone who's going down this path. Looking back 9 years ago to when I first started the gym were I was a scrawny 120-130 lb kid it makes me happy to look in the mirror today and see what I've created.
Work hard and kill that shit, wether you're 130lb and %20 body fat or a 300lb shredded freak, the hard work pays off.

Top Bottom