Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle log: Test 500/dbol 30

4 weeks in. Looking thicker by the day. Test is kicking in seeing as I'm getting the wood every two seconds from nothing lol

4 weeks and 1 day:

Well...all I can say is wow. I have put on some incredible size so far. At 235lb. Getting hard to turn around and do my injections lol. Might have to start doing shoulders, quads will be last option. Side effects so far: light sprinkles of acne on the face, shoulders, arms and back. Nothing crazy and defs nothing worry about. Moods alittle icky, will wake up in a pissed off mood, then be happy, then sad, then happy again. Running 0.5 of adex EOD and don't want to have to kick that up unless needed (gyno, bloat) I'm not getting any other aromatising sides so I won't up the dosage and will just deal with mood swings. But everything is great right now. Dbol was dropped yesterday and very glad to tbh. Gained size and strength on it but I could feel my liver was not healthy and was always thirsty as fuck. Minimum 6 litres of water a day. My piss was like a stale orange colour to lol. Have been taking a liver protector and fish oil daily. Will update again soon

Week going good so far. Haven't dropped any weight yet so that's a good sign. Feel well and the test is kicking in seeing as I feel better over all.

Update: wanna hear strength? I shoulder pressed 80kg dumbbels last night for 6 reps....before I started this I was using 50-60kg dumbbells lol

Top Bottom