Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice...

I would change the tren to 100mg to be taking on MWF. Also, I would add hCG 500iu for 5 days in the a.m at the end for PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would change the tren to 100mg to be taking on MWF. Also, I would add hCG 500iu for 5 days in the a.m at the end for PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lower the dose but dont lower injection frequency it a short ester and pinning eod would be minimum

Hi all,

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I would like some advice on my next cycle. It's my 5th cycle.

Stats

94kg

13%bf

Full Bloods week 0 and week 17

Clean diet for a 10 week cycle.

Week 1-10 testE 500 PW Tue-Fri

Week 1-6 TestP 200 PW Mon-Thur

Week 1-10 Tren A 200 PW Wed

Week 6-10 HCG 1000iu PW Mon-Thur

I've run this before with good results and gains. I'd would like to add the following to my next cycle

Week 1-10 Letrozole 2.5mg ED

Week 5 & 6 Clen ED 40/40/40/60/60/80/80/60/60/40/40 then two weeks break and the same for Week 9 & 10

Week 1-10 Taurine 3000mg ED

Week 1-10 Potassium 1000mg ED

Week 11-12 break

Week 13 Nolva 40 ED

Week 14-16 Nolva 20 ED

I'm happy with the start and PcT my question is around the use of the AI, not prone to gyno but should I take the letrozole anyway? Also the clen stack, would like to get some thoughts about the cycle and when to run the Taurine/Potassium, should I run from day 1 or wait until I start the clen?

So much research has gone into this but would like to get thoughts...

After much research, I am ready to do my first clen cycle. Not looking for advice or warnings about clen itself but, would appreciate someone IM'ing or emailing me a reputable site for pills form. I'm going to do this and would like to be sure I get a pure product and don't get ripped off. Thanks to anyone who can help :) !!!

Top Bottom