Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my monocycle of Test E 500 @ week

Hey guys, how you doing?
Liam here, this is my first thread, I'm posting my data so you can critique my cycle and plan.
I have some questions too, hopefully some of you guys can help me with that too.
I'm being as specific as I can

---Info---

-Age = 26
-Height = 6’2’’
-Weight = 220
-Bodyfat = 8%
-Years training = 6
-Goal = Bulk up, I want to gain as much muscle mass as possible no matter how much fat gain it implies, net gains of 20 pounds of muscle will be my maximum goal.

---Cycle Plan---

-Calories , Macros and Foods-

Meals = 5 (Each one with roughly the same % of macros)
Workout day = 4500 calories a day
Carbs = 450 grs / Protein = 340 grs / Fats = 150 grs

Rest day = 4000 calories a day.
Carbs = 400 grs / Protein = 300 grs / Fats = 130 grs

Carbs (No simple sugars) = Oats, Kidney beans.
Protein = Meat, Chicken, Rabbit, Salmon, Eggs whites, Nuts.
Fats (Low Cholesterol) = Olive oil, Flaxseed oil, Coconut oil.

-Other data-
Junk food = None.
Sugar = No.
Alcohol = No.
Cigars = No.

-Supplements-
Creatine + BCAA + Multivitamin + Cafeine + Fish oil + Green Tea + Garlic powder

-Split-
Leg/Push/Pull/Rest/Repeat

-Workout-
1 hour per session, just weight lifting, 45 min - 1 hour of low impact cardio on rest days.

-Legs =
Barbell Back Squats/45 Degree Angle Leg Press/One Legged Leg Extentions/Standing Calf Raises/Seated Calf Raises/ Jumps with dumbbells

-Push =
Flat Bench Press/Incline Bench Press/Dumbell Flies/Dumbell Shoulder Press/Lateral Raises/Skull Crushers/Tricep Pull Down/Traps Shrugs

-Pull =
Weighted Pull Up/Weighted Chin Up/ Deadlift/Bentover Row/One Arm Dumbell Row/Arnold’s Bicep Curls

---Cycle---

-On Cycle =
Monocycle of Testosterone Enanthate for 80 days (5 grs in total)

-Post Cycle-
Tamoxifen + Clomid + Clenbuterol (I need help with Clen here)

-Weeks 1 to 12 = 250 grs of Test E every fourth day
-Week 14 = Tamoxifen 20 mg ED + Clomid 100 mg ED + Clen?
-Week 15 = Tamoxifen 20 mg ED + Clomid 100 mg ED + Clen?
-Week 16 = Tamoxifen 20 mg ED + Clomid 50 mg ED + Clen?
-Week 17 = Tamoxifen 20 mg ED + Clomid 50 mg ED + Clen?

No AI while on cycle (Gains and lipids). Thinking of HCG for PCT.
AI on hand (0.5 mg E3D if needed) but preferable will be Nolva.

---Other data---
Blood Test = Done and checked by a doctor (Will do 2 more, 4 weeks after first pin and then after PCT).
Cholesterol = Ok.
Testosterone = High end.
Estradiol = Ok.
Thryoid = Perfect.
Chronic diseases = None.
Allergies = None.
Baldness prone = No.

---Questions---

1.- Am I missing something?

2.- Do I have to train more hours at the gim because of the cycle?
(Say 3-4 hours per workout)

3.- Do I have to train more days in a row because of the cycle?
(Say training 6 days on 1 day off)

4.- Do I have to change my split?
(Say training each muscle group a day)

5.- Is training 1 day on 1 day off (Full body workout) any good?
(Only while on cycle obviously)

6.- How do I have to use Clen on PCT?
(Only pointed to combat catabolism)

7.- I’m cutting (Standart Keto diet) because of the cycle, what of the following should I be doing starting the day of my first injection?
-Keep eating for cutting until the Test kicks in.
-Start eating as I were bulking naturally until the Test kicks in.
-Start eating as the cycle demands no matter that the Test hasn’t kicked in yet.

8.- When the Test has left my system and I start PCT, should I keep the same amount of calories I had on cycle until the PCT is done or should I shift to a caloric surplus like a natty bulking?

9.- Do I have to take Finasteride on cycle for prostate and hair loss? If the answer is yes, do I have to add something else on cycle and/or on PCT because of that?

10.- Testicles shrinkage thing apart, does HCG help in keeping more gains for a first monocycle of Test E or is not the big deal?

11.- Is “Clomid Depression” a real concern?

12.- If gyno shows, what will be the equivalent of an Adex protocol but with Nolva? (Can’t find a conclusive way of dose)

13.- After the last injection and while I wait for pct, what can I expect in terms of libido and hard ons? if there is any issue with this, will PoWer PCT fix it? and by the way, what's your shot at this PCT?

Pretty good layout man I'm glad you did some research things I would add and change if this is your first cycle I would do 250 of test e start small and don't overdue it your first cycle. If you want to do 500 then ok you will need an ai on cycle get aromasin or Arimedix do not wait till you start getting Gyno symptoms.

Your training split is an awesome split I use it myself and so do many people on here I wouldn't do one day off one day on the go till u need a day off don't make yourself have days off when you don't need them.

Drop the clen idea for many reasons one being its not worth it and you do not need clen in pct as you do not want to "cut" in pct you want to keep your gains

Your pct is a bit lacking DO NOT RUN HCG IN PCT blast hcg while on cycle at 250iu or 500ius to serms in pct is a bit old school I would run one serm with a few test boosters a good pct would be
Clomid
Post cycle
Unleashed
Forged methyl eea

I would run a cycle support on cycle n2guard is a great addition you can also add hcgenerate during cycle

Clomid depression happens to a few people its not so much depression it's more a emotional run you will feel like crying keep in mind this does not happen to everyone and almost always when people run clomid at 100mgs

Clomid is way too high. Tamoxifen is garbage. Throw it away.

Other than that..... You're going to be training balls to the wall. Do your body a favor and throw one more rest day in there. Like between push and pull. Your joints and connective tissue will thank you. Trust me.

Clen.... come on man? Why would you run something that has been scientifically proven to cause heart tissue damage?

Plus its catabolic thus a very stupid option during pct. There are only about a hundred options better than clen. Especially in the results/risk/reward factor. Christ, albuterol is a hundred times better option. Do some more option research here and be smart and don't run clen.

As for PCT in general.... read the thread in my sig. That PCT brought me back from way worse suppression that your ever going to think of with this cycle with bloods to prove it. I would re think your PCT my friend. You put a lot of thought into laying your cycle out intelligently. Don't ruin the most important part by just going with clomid and nolva.

Also training.... Your current split is fine. With an additional recommended day off. Or, you could go legs/chest/back/off/shoulders/bi & tri/ off . But if you go one body part per day you need to destroy that body part on that day for 60-90 minutes straight. But get your rest. You grow when you rest.

And listen bro...do yourself a huge favor...learn to do what it has taken some of years to do....that is check your ego and pride at the gym door. What I mean by that is just because you get strong fast, DO NOT destroy your joints and connective tissue. Just because you feel like your bench went up 60 lb in a week does not mean start loading the fuck out of the weights. You could do it...and maybe not get hurt but trust me off cycle you will pay for it. If you feel on week 4 that 3 sets of flat bench at 225 is nothing, well, instead of slamming 315 on there do two more sets of 225. << just an example. You are better off with more moderate weights and super high intensity/mind muscle connection and higher reps (hypertrophy) than you are pounding tons of weight killing your joints. (unless ofcourse your goal is just strength, not bodybuilding appearance. )

Pretty good layout man I'm glad you did some research things I would add and change if this is your first cycle I would do 250 of test e start small and don't overdue it your first cycle. If you want to do 500 then ok you will need an ai on cycle get aromasin or Arimedix do not wait till you start getting Gyno symptoms.

Your training split is an awesome split I use it myself and so do many people on here I wouldn't do one day off one day on the go till u need a day off don't make yourself have days off when you don't need them.

Drop the clen idea for many reasons one being its not worth it and you do not need clen in pct as you do not want to "cut" in pct you want to keep your gains

Your pct is a bit lacking DO NOT RUN HCG IN PCT blast hcg while on cycle at 250iu or 500ius to serms in pct is a bit old school I would run one serm with a few test boosters a good pct would be
Clomid
Post cycle
Unleashed
Forged methyl eea

I would run a cycle support on cycle n2guard is a great addition you can also add hcgenerate during cycle

Clomid depression happens to a few people its not so much depression it's more a emotional run you will feel like crying keep in mind this does not happen to everyone and almost always when people run clomid at 100mgs

Thank you very much for your time man, I didn't reply before because I was analizing all the responses you guys gave me.

What it is on black opened my eyes, especially the addition of a test booster on PCT.

Thanks a ton man

Last edited:
Clomid is way too high. Tamoxifen is garbage. Throw it away.

Other than that..... You're going to be training balls to the wall. Do your body a favor and throw one more rest day in there. Like between push and pull. Your joints and connective tissue will thank you. Trust me.

Clen.... come on man? Why would you run something that has been scientifically proven to cause heart tissue damage?

Plus its catabolic thus a very stupid option during pct. There are only about a hundred options better than clen. Especially in the results/risk/reward factor. Christ, albuterol is a hundred times better option. Do some more option research here and be smart and don't run clen.

As for PCT in general.... read the thread in my sig. That PCT brought me back from way worse suppression that your ever going to think of with this cycle with bloods to prove it. I would re think your PCT my friend. You put a lot of thought into laying your cycle out intelligently. Don't ruin the most important part by just going with clomid and nolva.

Also training.... Your current split is fine. With an additional recommended day off. Or, you could go legs/chest/back/off/shoulders/bi & tri/ off . But if you go one body part per day you need to destroy that body part on that day for 60-90 minutes straight. But get your rest. You grow when you rest.

And listen bro...do yourself a huge favor...learn to do what it has taken some of years to do....that is check your ego and pride at the gym door. What I mean by that is just because you get strong fast, DO NOT destroy your joints and connective tissue. Just because you feel like your bench went up 60 lb in a week does not mean start loading the fuck out of the weights. You could do it...and maybe not get hurt but trust me off cycle you will pay for it. If you feel on week 4 that 3 sets of flat bench at 225 is nothing, well, instead of slamming 315 on there do two more sets of 225. << just an example. You are better off with more moderate weights and super high intensity/mind muscle connection and higher reps (hypertrophy) than you are pounding tons of weight killing your joints. (unless ofcourse your goal is just strength, not bodybuilding appearance. )

Thanks a lot pal, I just read your Thread and it made me meditate a couple of days, that's why I didn't reply the same moment.

As for Clen I just read it has Anti catabolic properties, hence the idea of using it on PCT but you are right, I won't reinvent the wheel and Clen is just out of the equation and maybe from my weight lifting road.

What it is on black has been so important for me man, I can't stress how much it help me, the fact that almost every video of a pro bodybuilder training shows him training high reps has been suspecting for me all my life. Also, I have been several times in the verge of asking why "You have to build a foundation" is often said to newbies, I have always thought that it is a little egoistic to say that to guys with little experience that want to grow using steroids but now I understand it, and the answer to my question is JOINTS

Believe it or not I will follow your advices strictly, thanks a ton for your help man, cheers!!!!!

i agree whats been said and will re-iterate your pct is horrific!!! do more research or you are welcome to PM me for pct help..

you seem to have a wonderful sense of your body across the board so i give you kudos for that.

Thanks a lot for the PM offer man, I will definitely have it into consideration ;)

I now see why is so horrific hahahahaha but not worse than my english ;), I can't believe I was missing the most important part, I have done the correction to the cycle, in any case I will update everything soon.

Thank you very much for the support ;)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot pal, I just read your Thread and it made me meditate a couple of days, that's why I didn't reply the same moment.

As for Clen I just read it has Anti catabolic properties, hence the idea of using it on PCT but you are right, I won't reinvent the wheel and Clen is just out of the equation and maybe from my weight lifting road.

What it is on black has been so important for me man, I can't stress how much it help me, the fact that almost every video of a pro bodybuilder training shows him training high reps has been suspecting for me all my life. Also, I have been several times in the verge of asking why "You have to build a foundation" is often said to newbies, I have always thought that it is a little egoistic to say that to guys with little experience that want to grow using steroids but now I understand it, and the answer to my question is JOINTS

Believe it or not I will follow your advices strictly, thanks a ton for your help man, cheers!!!!!

Any time. I'm glad you took a step back and stopped to think about things. To many people just clamp their hands over their ears and yell "LA LA LA LA LA LA I cant hear you...I'm doing it anyways!!!" Then they jump in, wrong, and fail.

Any time. I'm glad you took a step back and stopped to think about things. To many people just clamp their hands over their ears and yell "LA LA LA LA LA LA I cant hear you...I'm doing it anyways!!!" Then they jump in, wrong, and fail.

So true man, everyone is talking about what you need or you don't need to do a cycle, I would add to the "Needs" a strong sense of responsibility and discipline, I'm a strong believer that being training and dieting for more than 5 years is not enough to say that someone has discipline and a sense of responsibility with the human body.

Top Bottom