Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Consequences of buying online?

Dahlerbill

Hey bros,

I bought some oxandralone from androlabspro and got a DHL tracking number pretty quickly that says label was created but nothings changed since Thursday. They were super quick to reply before I got the tracking but since I’ve expressed concern, I’ve gotten no replies. Got me thinking about the package getting popped in customs or something like that, and now the paranoia has set in and at this point I’m kind of hoping it was a scam cause that’s best case scenario. If customs does pop it, how big is the potential penalty? Steroid possession is a petty misdemeanor in my state but I’m sure this would be federal if something ever happened. It was one pack of 60x25mg anavar tablets.

Hey bros,

I bought some oxandralone from androlabspro and got a DHL tracking number pretty quickly that says label was created but nothings changed since Thursday. They were super quick to reply before I got the tracking but since I’ve expressed concern, I’ve gotten no replies. Got me thinking about the package getting popped in customs or something like that, and now the paranoia has set in and at this point I’m kind of hoping it was a scam cause that’s best case scenario. If customs does pop it, how big is the potential penalty? Steroid possession is a petty misdemeanor in my state but I’m sure this would be federal if something ever happened. It was one pack of 60x25mg anavar tablets.
@Dahlerbill you dont have anything to worry about, just wait for the package and see where it is.

Though, you know it's NOT usual for sources to use DHL, you know that right? where is the pack coming from?
whats the source name?

and tell us more about your cycle bro, detail us

It was androlabspro. The limited reviews all seemed good but looking back, it’s shady. I think a lot of them are fake. I got a Facebook ad. As a first cycle, I wanted something to help me prep for my show in December. Im on 200mg/week trt and had planned on adding in the anavar and some primo. What I’ll end up doing is test, primo and mast all at 200/week for the ten weeks leading up to my show to help dry out and cut. I also thought it weird that they are using DHL. It’s from turkey 🇹🇷 coming to the US.

turkey to usa and using DHT?

that is not smart

did you use your real address and name? the bright side is they're not going to do anything to you over a few vials of gear but next time be careful
Yup. One of those facepalm moments. Should have looked into it more. I didn’t know they would use DHL🤦‍♂️ I’d rather it be a scam and just eat the 50 bucks then deal with a letter from customs. They didn’t detail how they would ship it but they sent pics and they used a false printer cartridge and stick the baggy of anavar inside.

Hey bros,

Quite normal. It can take me as little as 5 days to three weeks and have an item sit in customs a week.

a lot of times Customs will just let your package go through anyway
unless it's a huge amount of steroids and they'll just seize it

Top Bottom