Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Consequences of buying online?

if it's a small amount of gear they're not going to care they're not going to come and knock your door down over a couple bottles of testosterone

Hey bros,

I bought some oxandralone from androlabspro and got a DHL tracking number pretty quickly that says label was created but nothings changed since Thursday. They were super quick to reply before I got the tracking but since I’ve expressed concern, I’ve gotten no replies. Got me thinking about the package getting popped in customs or something like that, and now the paranoia has set in and at this point I’m kind of hoping it was a scam cause that’s best case scenario. If customs does pop it, how big is the potential penalty? Steroid possession is a petty misdemeanor in my state but I’m sure this would be federal if something ever happened. It was one pack of 60x25mg anavar tablets.
order from @domestic-supply.com and you wont have this issue

Thanks bros. Wish I found y’all a couple of weeks ago 😅 If anything I have some piece of mind. If they pursue something against me legally for 45 bucks worth of anavar then I have the worst luck in the world. Found a local source that’s been vouched for by my trainer and am gonna run primo and masteron on top of my test instead.

When they confiscate a package, as long as its not some mass amount, they just take it and destroy it... its best to stick with TRUSTED domestic sources... if you do research you would see that @domestic-supply.com is the highest rated out there!

Question, does domestic supply ship from within the US or does it go through customs?
many sources lie and claim they are domestic.
but domestic supply is actually domestic!
so you don't have to worry about customs

and again nobody cares about $45 of anavar. just chalk it up as a loss and move on. if it does get to you then just toss it anyway. no way its gonna be real from turkey

so use domestic-supply.com and you will be happy. tell them JP sent you!

Top Bottom