Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Riddle of the Gun

I'm starting to get really fucking pissed of here

Here in the US we're facing more infringements on personal liberties under Obama than Bush ever could have imagined. The NDAA Barry signed into law allows the military to "black bag" anyone the feds consider "associated" with a "terrorist group" as defined by the feds to be held indefinitely without due process of law.

That's right. I forgot about that re: Switzerland. That means Roger Federer is packin?!...lol
"Everyone wants to focus on the symptoms/outcomes as opposed to the cause of the disease."--Exactly. Isn't that the way with everything? Morality, excesses of whatever. Until WE (figuratively) change, nothing will. You think the press, the gov't. don't know this? Capitalism just doesn't work that way. It's not one for all and all for one, it's one for one.

Sooooo nice to have an intelligent dialog for a nice change. What a breath of fresh air. Not sayin' I don't like hangin out in the sandbox. But it's nice to play on the jungle gym sometimes too.

Thank you!

That's quite impressive progress you've made on your typing skills. I'm so fucking angry about what's going on here

That's quite impressive progress you've made on your typing skills. I'm so fucking angry about what's going on here

I agree bro

if i ask java why he posted this long-ass piece, will he tell me about the PMs he got thanking him for sharing it?

Top Bottom