Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the internet is a strange place

A lifelong friend of mine killed himself Monday. He has a 5 year old boy.

What the fuck goes through your mind that you don't think about your kids?

My smart ass answer would be "usually a bullet" but I had a good friend in High School who blew his brains out right after graduation. It still haunts me to this day. Like - WTF?????????

So... I am sorry to hear about your loss bro. It will stick with you. I know it is nothing like what Woody goes through but it will always be there.

Yeah, I almost said 'besides the lead' but figured it's too soon

I'm not really the type to get all upset over death. He was a cool bro, really sweet guy to everyone, and a good dad to his son, but that doesn't change the fact that what he did was selfish and stupid. He was a single dad with full custody, so I really feel bad for his little boy.

His dad is my dad's close friend, and he is fucking destroyed right now. How could you do that to your family?

I'm not really the type to get all upset over death. He was a cool bro, really sweet guy to everyone, and a good dad to his son, but that doesn't change the fact that what he did was selfish and stupid. He was a single dad with full custody, so I really feel bad for his little boy.

His dad is my dad's close friend, and he is fucking destroyed right now. How could you do that to your family?

He might have felt like he was a burden and everyone would be better off if he wasn't around.

Sent from my LG-P999 using EliteFitness

idk, I actually came across that looking for a shrink...which I thought was incredibly odd it would be a link off of a link, while looking for a shrink
no rhyming

because my support network is non existent and I'm gonna have a long up hill battle ahead so might as well figure out how my insurance can pay for someone to listen to me.

If you ever need someone to listen to you while you're naked, CT is within my territory.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

Yeah idk man we'll probably never know really.

He was a smart guy with no history of any sort of depression or mental health issues. Not even a single red flag. Great family too, and pretty well off.

Some things just never make sense I guess

You are trying to apply common sense and logic to this. Someone in that position is obviously not thinking rationally. Otherwise they wouldnt do it.

You are trying to apply common sense and logic to this. Someone in that position is obviously not thinking rationally. Otherwise they wouldnt do it.

Indeed, which begs the question....I was going to post something thought provoking that didn't require government intervention but what do I know...because the government solves all problems if they spend enough of other people's money.....

Indeed, which begs the question....I was going to post something thought provoking that didn't require government intervention but what do I know...because the government solves all problems if they spend enough of other people's money.....
take your drunk ass out of here java. no one gives a fuck

Top Bottom