Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Central Maine Strongman 2 Results

Man, you have got to get that back fixed. Right now it seems like your only Achilles Heel.

Great work!

B-

Man, you have got to get that back fixed. Right now it seems like your only Achilles Heel.

Great work!

B-

Yeah just really bad timing for the comp. I am stubborn and will never back out of a contest once i sign up no matter what is wrong with me. I am taking a good month or two off and taking it easy and focusing on healing and being 100% for the end of summer as there is a show i want to do in august. But in the long run i need this knee to heal up and my back.

2nd place is awsome even Injured, I bet you would have smoked them if you had been at 100%, Congrats to a true warrior.

RADAR

Awesome!

very strong bro. i love how you can back it up with vids too. very impressive. Are you worried about permanetly f'in your body up for life with these comps? I dont want to see you in constant pain for the rest of your life. what art thou age?

very strong bro. i love how you can back it up with vids too. very impressive. Are you worried about permanetly f'in your body up for life with these comps? I dont want to see you in constant pain for the rest of your life. what art thou age?

I am 20. Not to worried. Right now i know my back injury is just overuse and i need to rest it. The knee injury i think i am going to have to pay attention to possible for the rest of my lifting career if it doesn't fully heal up. But i need to keep in mind i am STILL pushing it and making crazy strength gains even with the knee still in its healing process so i think if i take some time off and let my tendons and stuff catch up it would be best in the long run for me. I really don't plan on doing anything serious until the end of summer if i am healed up by then.

I am 20. Not to worried. Right now i know my back injury is just overuse and i need to rest it. The knee injury i think i am going to have to pay attention to possible for the rest of my lifting career if it doesn't fully heal up. But i need to keep in mind i am STILL pushing it and making crazy strength gains even with the knee still in its healing process so i think if i take some time off and let my tendons and stuff catch up it would be best in the long run for me. I really don't plan on doing anything serious until the end of summer if i am healed up by then.

wow, you're extremely young. Nice, i dont want to see your body fucked up at such a young age. im 32 now and I now regret some of the shit I did when I was younger because im paying for it every morning:). Good job, stay safe.

Thanks iggy. Actually felt fucking great today at the gym. Hopefully these next 2 months i have planned as a deload/healing period is enough time to heal everything up.

Top Bottom