Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

I think it's a huge mistake to not show us what you look like so we can see where your weaknesses are

nobody cares if you look below average that's what the form is all about to make improvements no matter what

Here are the SARMS I ordered.

Attachments

• CHEMYO 1.png
    CHEMYO 1.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 9
  • CHEMYO 2.png
    CHEMYO 2.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 9
  • CHEMYO 3.png
    CHEMYO 3.png
    307 KB · Views: 9
These are the ones I bought:
LGD-4
MK-677
RAD-140
GW-501516
YK-11
GW-501516

And my other big order I split in half. Its my first time doing business with this person. This way if I get screwed, its only half the amount. Plus, I get to test run the quality of his products and delivery times.

Attachments

• CHEMYO 1.png
    CHEMYO 1.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 7
  • CHEMYO 2.png
    CHEMYO 2.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CHEMYO 3.png
    CHEMYO 3.png
    232 KB · Views: 8
Alright brothers. Here is where I am at. I am changing my cycle. I would love some insight as to how you would finish the cycle. I am looking to get lean and hard. This is also my first time using SARMS or HGH, so I would really appreciate your thoughts. Lastly, I have plenty of PCT on board. How would you use it during and after the cycle? Sometimes I get to focused and can't see the Forrest through the trees. This is where I need you help changing the cycle. Your knowledge that you share is what will get me results. And I will post a picture when the cycle is complete. I will say this. I built very similar to Vin Diesel. I am trying to cut up and be built like Dwayne Johnson.
I will try and post my diet and training in the next few days.

Attachments

• Sureme-bulking-Jan-23.2024-March-23-2024.jpeg
    Sureme-bulking-Jan-23.2024-March-23-2024.jpeg
    673.4 KB · Views: 13
Alright brothers. Here is where I am at. I am changing my cycle. I would love some insight as to how you would finish the cycle. I am looking to get lean and hard. This is also my first time using SARMS or HGH, so I would really appreciate your thoughts. Lastly, I have plenty of PCT on board. How would you use it during and after the cycle? Sometimes I get to focused and can't see the Forrest through the trees. This is where I need you help changing the cycle. Your knowledge that you share is what will get me results. And I will post a picture when the cycle is complete. I will say this. I built very similar to Vin Diesel. I am trying to cut up and be built like Dwayne Johnson.
I will try and post my diet and training in the next few days.
@bigdextreme74 well I see you have week 1-3 100mgs of dbol
what week we talking about here? I dont know if you reset cycle or midway talk here

so if you're like vin diesel please share pics, blur your face and tats and its anon, would help us understand your gains

waiting on diet training updates

Top Bottom