Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastly on beastdrol or is it just me?

Dk350

I took my first dose of beastdrol yesterday of 40mg (just for the first day but will be 30mg) on my chest day and was lifting like a mad man. I noticed I had more energy, focus, and maybe increase in recovery time in between sets, and some strength increase on my flat dumbell bench. I feel like this stuff works amazingly, but I think it is liver toxic as most people say it is because of this strange feeling I get in my kidneys and throat within an hour of taking it. My experiances so far could just be a placebo effect, just wondering what your beastdrol experiances were like, if they're similar to mine, and when you guys think it starts to kick in, and when to take them(I take 1 w/ breakfeast, 1 w/ my preworkout drink, and 1 when I get to the gym)?

Some of the sickest pumps I've ever had came from beastdrol. You feel like you can workout for 5-6 hours non stop.

You ARE taking your liver support throughout the cycle right?

i went to do my chest work out today into week 3, just week before i was doing 8-12 reps, went to do press and pumped out 22 before it felt tingly..

was like.. wut jst happened?

i went to do my chest work out today into week 3, just week before i was doing 8-12 reps, went to do press and pumped out 22 before it felt tingly..

welcome to steroids.

stuff is definitely g2g and I also reccomend taking this with forged liver support w/ liv. 52 (if you can get the original Indian version but the US version is maybe almost as good).

I get all sorts of weird pumps on this stuff w/ proviron :p. The thing I dont like about beastdrol is the lethargy. Does anyone know how to minimize it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom