Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin intake and dose question

MilTower100

Hi everyone , I have a simple question , since I'm not that familiar with aromasin I would like to know if I take familiar with aromasin. I will be taking 150mg test prop eod and I would like to add some aromasin, I would like to know if it has to be taken the same days your take the test or you have to run ed, I have in mind taking 12.5 mg the same days I take my tests, thank you.

you should use aromasin as a starting dosage at around 10mg EOD or every 3rd day depending on your own body and how much shit you are taking that aromatizes

blood work is the key at figuring out the perfect dose. it will take some adjusting

It does not really make a difference if you will be taking aromasin on the exact same days as your testosterone, or not. What will matter the most, is being consistent with it, being 10-12.5 mgs EOD a good starting point.

10-12.5mg of aromasin EOD should be a good dosage for the amount of testosterone you are running.

The only way to know for sure is to get blood work done mid-cycle and see where your estrogen levels are at. You may need to lower/raise your aromasin dosage depending on your estrogen levels. You want your estrogen levels to be smack dab in the normal range.

Since you are pinning EOD and would be dosing aromasin EOD it just makes sense to take it on the same day. That way you will always remember. It will make no difference in regards to how it works or the absorption though.

I use .25 mgs od arimidex on Monday and Friday and .25mgs of aromasin on wednesday and my e comes back right around 20 pgs, which is perfect.

I'm only on HRT but being older, I'm more susceptible to aromatization.

It's good to see reasonable recomendations. I rememeber the day when I fought with guys on this board who were recommending up to 100 mgs a day! (Yes, you read that right. And many agreed with it).

I STRONGLY urge you guys to consider what I say in this post!!

Unless you are running 1g+ test a week or similarly huge doses, you DO NOT need anything besides nolva!

1. People greatly exaggerate the harmful effects of nolva. Nolva has NO effect on gains, and 20mg nolva per day is the same effects on body a an aspirin dose.

2. Ai's like aromisin, arimidex and letro are way too strong for say 750mg test per week or 500mg test with other compounds. ALL YOU NEED is 10-20mg nolva!

3. With these other AI's, you are at a HUGE risk of lowering estro too much, and if estrogen is too low you will make way worse gains. you DO NOT need to get estro into normal ranges during cycle, you want a certain ratio with your test so elevated estro is a good thing on cycle TO A POINT.

4. IF you insist on a stronger AI, I would use arimidex and start at 0.125mg EOD. You really do not need much more than this. IF getting bloods checked, DO NOT try and get estro into normal ranges while on a cycle, you do not want it that low when test is so elevated.

5. Even many pros using high doses only use nolva for estrogen help

6. You can use nolva as an AI in cycle and also as part of pct still.

Please consider this guys, I have run over 1g test per week and have ran very high dosages of other anabolics only using 10-20mg nolva for my AI always, and I am very gyno sensitive!

I'm saying this to help you out, not to be rude or anything. The negative health effects of most AI's are worse than the effects of steroids!

Top Bottom