Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anivar

Janine R

Hey guys, I’m 5 days in taking Anivar I’m only taking 5mg half in the morning and half at night as of right now then Monday I’m starting 10mg. I’ve noticed over the past few days I’m having some serious stomach cramps, I’m wondering if I should stop taking it? Or maybe wait it out and stick with the 5mg? I wasn’t taking it with food, I would take it in the am then eat after. Todays my first day of eating first.

when you learn how to properly spell it, then maybe consider it.. its clearly not a typo when you keep doing it.. thats pretty concerning and while this is not a grammar and spelling competition by any stretch, if you seriously dont even know how to spell it then you more than likely have no concept on anything to do about it... so please STOP using it and dont use anything else until you have some sort of grasp of what you are even doing.. STOP using it until you truly understand it.. .thats not me being a dick, thats me looking out for your overall health and best interest...

in general, at that low of a dose, you should not have issues but everyone is different... anyone that has stomach issues with it should try to eat but when you say "cramps" thats different than nausea, which is generally what people run into

are you sure you have legit anavar?

are you female or male?

where did you get it from? what brand?

if you are seriously getting stomach cramps from ANYTHING you need to stop taking it. never listen to assholes who tell you to push through any sort of red flag like that. you can end up with a serious illness

Hey guys, I’m 5 days in taking Anivar I’m only taking 5mg half in the morning and half at night as of right now then Monday I’m starting 10mg. I’ve noticed over the past few days I’m having some serious stomach cramps, I’m wondering if I should stop taking it? Or maybe wait it out and stick with the 5mg? I wasn’t taking it with food, I would take it in the am then eat after. Todays my first day of eating first.
If you're a female, cramping is hormonal related. If you're a male, that's not a serious dose something is wrong.

And when you ask about food, we need to see your cycle LOG journal. Lets see your LOG asap

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom