Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rad140, YK11, M2866 Sarms stack

tui

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hi all, I'm early forties, have messed around with dbol and Rad140 when I was younger, admittingly without the proper knowledge and PCT. I'm lucky not to have any long term sides as a consequence of my ignorance to what I was doing to my body (I think!).

Anyway, Ive done my bloodwork in advance of a bulking sarms stack as I have certainly reached my physical limit for my age. Ive been training 20+ years and want to build on what I have instead of receding due to my natural reduction in test.

Weeks 1-12

Rad140 20mg ed (dosed once am)
YK11 10mg ed (dosed twice, am & 8 hours after)
MK2866 20mg ed for 2 weeks, then 40mg ed for rest (dosed once am)
Organ shield cycle protection, (N2guard not in stock in UK)

Weeks 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Cardareal 20mg ed (dosed once am)
N2 generate

A couple of questions:

I definitely wont need an AI on cycle?

My alanine transferase liver enzymes are a little high (47 IU/L) but read YK11 can be a bit heavy on the liver? all other results are normal or optimal

Any feedback and advice welcome. Cheers

Hi all, I'm early forties, have messed around with dbol and Rad140 when I was younger, admittingly without the proper knowledge and PCT. I'm lucky not to have any long term sides as a consequence of my ignorance to what I was doing to my body (I think!).

Anyway, Ive done my bloodwork in advance of a bulking sarms stack as I have certainly reached my physical limit for my age. Ive been training 20+ years and want to build on what I have instead of receding due to my natural reduction in test.

Weeks 1-12

Rad140 20mg ed (dosed once am)
YK11 10mg ed (dosed twice, am & 8 hours after)
MK2866 20mg ed for 2 weeks, then 40mg ed for rest (dosed once am)
Organ shield cycle protection, (N2guard not in stock in UK)

Weeks 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Cardareal 20mg ed (dosed once am)
N2 generate

A couple of questions:

I definitely wont need an AI on cycle?

My alanine transferase liver enzymes are a little high (47 IU/L) but read YK11 can be a bit heavy on the liver? all other results are normal or optimal

Any feedback and advice welcome. Cheers
@tui welcome to the elitefitness.com family.

Actually n2guard ships to UK and predator nutrition will have it in UK soon too. but they ship there now easy from n2bm:
With your higher liver enzymes I would suggest you get n2guard.

good podcast about n2guard

On your cycle it's not bad at all and pct I would replace clomid with nolvadex (and stay with n2generate-hcgenerate)

Do you need an Ai? no you dont but thats why you have n2guard to help.

Overall to truly get answers from us with realistic facts we need to see your LOG journal diary from you, diet training cardio and sleep and supps you're doing now so we prep and guide you into the sarms cycle and after as you go.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My SARMS RAD-140 YK11 Ostarine cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

pct should have nolvadex not clomid
ai i would keep tamoxifen on hand and get n2guard for sure
a log journal is a must man

how this cycle works will depend on your log lets see log journal

are you dieting training now? lets see your LOG journal posted
and you can hit this sarms cycle just get n2guard, start cycle and n2guard as you go

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

g2g sarms cycle in the UK thats normal dose mate
lets see that log journal

pct is good hcgenerate but on cycle n2guard get that now
and we need to see your log so far where you at

Top Bottom