Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

??? about starting dbol - Thx

Juice Authority said:

Wow, for a newbie you really seem to know your shit! Where do you get the wealth of information? How you been on the boards for a while? karma to you!

Never judge a man by his post count alone....lol....:D

bad black -

thanks bro. I will keep all that posted with suggestions updated on my progress thru the cycle, via a new thread.

btw, looking at the prices of arimidex, it's more $ than the damn dbol. pharm companies are really making the loot.

one last question. I do a lot of cardio, running at least 20-25 miles a week. will that interfere with gains while using dbol? Unfortunately, it's not something i have the option of NOT doing, I lead PT for the troops - gotta lead from the front.

tack said:
bad black -

thanks bro. I will keep all that posted with suggestions updated on my progress thru the cycle, via a new thread.

btw, looking at the prices of arimidex, it's more $ than the damn dbol. pharm companies are really making the loot.

one last question. I do a lot of cardio, running at least 20-25 miles a week. will that interfere with gains while using dbol? Unfortunately, it's not something i have the option of NOT doing, I lead PT for the troops - gotta lead from the front.

yes, i used the astra zeneca arimidex and it cost me an arm and a leg. nowadays you can get the liquid versions here in the states *for research purposes only*. there are many different companies who carry liquid arimidex. i used to get it from ANA until they left the business....they were tabs and were pretty cheap, $2.50 a tab i believe....and you only need 1/2 tab a day. cardio would interfere with a full on bulk cycle.....but then again you won't have to worry about getting fat with all that running. but like i said, i believe it would interfere somewhat in your final gains since it works against gaining weight, which is what you are trying to do.

tack said:
bad black -

As bad black said go with the liquid versions, they are easy to get and cheaper than the old tabs anyway. No need to go with Astra Zeneca (unless you are rich lol...)

arimidex at costco costs the same as black market liquidex, then again you need a script

tack said:
bad black -

Hey, I'm in the Army and I still managed to gain 12 pounds in 4 weeks off a DBol/Deca cycle..yeah, cardio might interfere, but not too much brother...good luck

tack, good luck trying to run w/30-50mg of dbol. I was taking 25mg and first off I was too bloated, second, i would cramp up so fuckin easily I couldn't run 15 minutes of basketball (and I am used to running 2 hours). Plus I'd get some severe lower back pumps, made it hard to even walk or stand up. If you are hell bent on doing the dbol, make sure you invest in the anti-e's or e blockers. but if I have to put in my 2 cents, i also say you should add an injectible. if you're not ready to do that, then maybe you're not ready to juice period. maybe consider some oxandrolone instead of the dbol, by the time you spend the money on the arimidex and dbol, probably about the same as some denkall ox.

I joined this board to find out more info on a d-bol only cycle ...thanks to all for the good advice

Top Bottom