Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

??? about starting dbol - Thx

The Terminator said:

That's a rather astute assumption to be making on his behalf. 50 mgs of dbol/day will exacerbate gyno problems in a large percentage of users...

You're right and I apologize I can only speak for myself and I was only makin a correlation because of the similarity in stats, from what I've seen folks w/ low BF arent AS prone.....but I retract my statement...I'll just keep takin 50/day

bigsonrising said:

You're right and I apologize I can only speak for myself and I was only makin a correlation because of the similarity in stats, from what I've seen folks w/ low BF arent AS prone.....but I retract my statement...I'll just keep takin 50/day

:D , That dosage may work for you, but I know that at 30 mg/day (the highest I have gone) I get some nice aromatization problems myself...At 50 mg/day I would probably have B cup breasts...:eek2:

Thanks guys, that's some serious advice from good bro's. I know a dbol only cycle is not the BEST, but I want to see how I react, see if I'm prone to gyno, see how I hold water, etc...

From what I read, sounds like I should take 30 mg ed 6 weeks, eat like a sob, lift hard (I do anyway), follow up with some winny to cut up, and finish with clomid.

Winny oral comes in 5mg tabs, from what I heard you need to take 50mg ed (same dose as injectable) for it to be effective. Isn't 50 mg oral ed harsh on the liver?

on that note, how important is the clomid? If I don't experience any gyno, do I still need to finish with clomid? For how long and how much ed?

thanks again bro's. this is like an online course. Wish i could get credit from the Marines for continuing my education....

tack said:
Thanks guys, that's some serious advice from good bro's. I know a dbol only cycle is not the BEST, but I want to see how I react, see if I'm prone to gyno, see how I hold water, etc...

From what I read, sounds like I should take 30 mg ed 6 weeks, eat like a sob, lift hard (I do anyway), follow up with some winny to cut up, and finish with clomid.

Winny oral comes in 5mg tabs, from what I heard you need to take 50mg ed (same dose as injectable) for it to be effective. Isn't 50 mg oral ed harsh on the liver?

on that note, how important is the clomid? If I don't experience any gyno, do I still need to finish with clomid? For how long and how much ed?

thanks again bro's. this is like an online course. Wish i could get credit from the Marines for continuing my education....

i use BD winny at 35mg ED and it works fine. if i get the 50mg IP winny i take one or two a day, and man it really works wonders. one thing IP makes that is a great product. winny is known to be one of the harshest on the liver, anadrol probably the worst. but your only on it for 4 weeks, so don't fret too much over it. just give yourself time off after, and may as well do clomid therapy post cycle, which is used to normalize your HPTA or natural hormones. 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-7, 50mg day 8-21. or try the new proviron post cycle therapy that is all the rage :D. BTW: for gyno its the nolvadex that you use, when you see it coming on....or just take it for the duration of the dbol like i do. i also take arimidex with dbol to make sure the gains are more quality than water and bloat. everything else you said sounds good if your set on the oral-only route this time.

Bad Black said:

i use BD winny at 35mg ED and it works fine. if i get the 50mg IP winny i take one or two a day, and man it really works wonders. one thing IP makes that is a great product. winny is known to be one of the harshest on the liver, anadrol probably the worst. but your only on it for 4 weeks, so don't fret too much over it. just give yourself time off after, and may as well do clomid therapy post cycle, which is used to normalize your HPTA or natural hormones. 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-7, 50mg day 8-21. or try the new proviron post cycle therapy that is all the rage :D. BTW: for gyno its the nolvadex that you use, when you see it coming on....or just take it for the duration of the dbol like i do. i also take arimidex with dbol to make sure the gains are more quality than water and bloat. everything else you said sounds good if your set on the oral-only route this time.

Wow, for a newbie you really seem to know your shit! Where do you get the wealth of information? How you been on the boards for a while? karma to you!

Top Bottom