Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

??? about starting dbol - Thx

B

Bad Black

you take the dbol for a duration of 4-6 weeks, every day, spread out every 3 hours to take advantage of half-life (very short active life on dbol). 30-35mg is good IMO for a beginner. you can do 20-25 as well. best to stack with some test, or are you intending on an all-oral cycle?

I'm starting a cycle of dbol, from what I have read I got the good stuff - pinkies from thai.

These are my questions, and some info about me to help you answer (I read the newbie info post!) Thanks in advance, bro's.

1. Once I start the cycle - do I take every day or only on lift days?

2. With the 5mg tabs, do you spread the total dose out or take entire dose for the day at once?

3. I've read that gyno kicks in at above 20mg per day... comments? What should I take to achieve max effects w/o gyno?

this is my first time taking gear, and am starting easy and uncomplicated - just dbol. I am 5'9" - 161 lbs and have a hard time gaining weight (high metabo I guess). I am cut up already and bench 240lbs - I just want to get bigger. I am 26 yrs old, have lifted for at least 8 yrs without much gain in size, but have def gotten stronger. I would est. my BF at 9% (lean).

My goal is to gain about 15 lbs of muscle - Any bro's wanna take a shot at hefting some advice my way? I already got the dbol because i read/heard about its mass building. Other that telling me i got the wrong gear...

thanks!

hey bro you need to take dbol every day start off with 4 per day of those tabs and stack with with an injectable, do some more research

tack said:
I'm starting a cycle of dbol, from what I have read I got the good stuff - pinkies from thai.

These are my questions, and some info about me to help you answer (I read the newbie info post!) Thanks in advance, bro's.

1. Once I start the cycle - do I take every day or only on lift days?

2. With the 5mg tabs, do you spread the total dose out or take entire dose for the day at once?

3. I've read that gyno kicks in at above 20mg per day... comments? What should I take to achieve max effects w/o gyno?

this is my first time taking gear, and am starting easy and uncomplicated - just dbol. I am 5'9" - 161 lbs and have a hard time gaining weight (high metabo I guess). I am cut up already and bench 240lbs - I just want to get bigger. I am 26 yrs old, have lifted for at least 8 yrs without much gain in size, but have def gotten stronger. I would est. my BF at 9% (lean).

My goal is to gain about 15 lbs of muscle - Any bro's wanna take a shot at hefting some advice my way? I already got the dbol because i read/heard about its mass building. Other that telling me i got the wrong gear...

thanks!

i would mix some test in there with the bol... and your going to want to take it everyday not just the days you lift.get your post cycle set so you dont loose everything you gain.

-matt

I was intending to start with an all oral cycle, see how things work and build a rep before i looked for/starting asking about injectables. Is 20-25mg of dbol for 6 wks good, if i want to keep 10-15 lbs? I've read that keep gains with dbol suck, and that it's mostly water-weight.

well, i'd get my hands on some winny if i were you. that will at least solidify your dbol gains somewhat. winny is an oral also of course, fitting into an all-oral. dbol at 25-35mg ED would be first (6 weeks is good) then maybe 4 weeks of winny at 50mg ED to finish things off. that is if your hell bent on using dbol without test. not that its the best option, just about your only real option unless you got some var you can get your hands on. dbol and var would be a nice stack i'd like to try some day. i love both of these AAS, and would like to use them together some day.

My buddy's recent and first cycle: 20mg. dbol/day weeks 1-5. 1susta. every 5 days weeks 1-5, winny at 20mg./day for 10days (weeks 6-7), taper with dbol. and used nolva post (and throughout) cycle. Kept about 10-12 lbs. So, I'm guessing you are gonna need more than just the dbol to reach your goal. But, either way, good luck!

Jacob

as posted by bad black
well, i'd get my hands on some winny if i were you. that will at least solidify your dbol gains somewhat. winny is an oral also of course, fitting into an all-oral. dbol at 25-35mg ED would be first (6 weeks is good) then maybe 4 weeks of winny at 50mg ED to finish things off. that is if your hell bent on using dbol without test. not that its the best option, just about your only real option unless you got some var you can get your hands on. dbol and var would be a nice stack i'd like to try some day. i love both of these AAS, and would like to use them together some day.

tack -

IMO, two orals is not good, especially dbol and winny, man thats harsh on your liver because they are both 17aa methylated gear. I would use an oral and an injectable like The Terminator said is much better for you.

just a thought bro

peace

Top Bottom