Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd week on Dbol only.....results

reconnect,
That's pretty nice to hear that you kept all your gains without clomid. What were your dieting/training habits on the post-cycle of your Dbol only cycle?

Audio8 said:
reconnect,
That's pretty nice to hear that you kept all your gains without clomid. What were your dieting/training habits on the post-cycle of your Dbol only cycle?

hmm pretty much the same as when i was on 1 gm protein per 1 lbs have no idea how many calories i was consuming

Outlaw, Like I said before, I'm taking the Thai's...

Reconnect, that's pretty encouraging to hear...just 1g/lb of protien, not even sure about your cals and you still kept your gains. How much did you gain? How long was your cycle? How much did you take?

first cycle i gained about 12-15lbs on 30-40mg a day for 6 weeks maybe not super gains but as i said i keept it all

Last edited:
reconenct,
you look good...nice arms and pecks...how many cycles have you done and of what? Is that mostly Dbol? Any problems with gyno? peace..

Great job bro, not to dissappoint you, but you will probably lose most of it post cycle. D-bol only is no damn good. I bet next time you will add some deca. Good luck.

Top Bottom