Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011 NFL karma thread! I will hit 200% to keep you guys KARMA rich! Lol

I know. Funny thing is if Dallas would of one they would of been the talk of the NFL. Now everybody says they are awful.

Keep in mind Miles austin is out and when you have Witten,Dez and a healthy miles austin that will be Dangerous.

Although, the running game, young oline and weak secondary isn't something i would consider a strong part of the cowboys

I know. Funny thing is if Dallas would of one they would of been the talk of the NFL. Now everybody says they are awful.

Keep in mind Miles austin is out and when you have Witten,Dez and a healthy miles austin that will be Dangerous.

Although, the running game, young oline and weak secondary isn't something i would consider a strong part of the cowboys
I dont follow the cowboys. Did they pick up a few O-line rookies in the draft?
And speaking of the Secondary- I cant think of any standout corners they have. T. Newman any good?

He's kind of like romo. Has his moments with a few picks but gets burnt a lot to. Mike jenkins isnt bad.

Alan ball, sensabaugh they suck. No big names or show stoppers.

Yeah tyron smith is a good oline rookie but there really just isn't a lot of veterans on the OL

Top Bottom