Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL only cycle

GaryWary

This week I am going to start a 4 week dbol only cycle.

Why?

Firstly, because it is too soon to start a proper cycle being that my 1st proper cycle only ended 8 weeks ago.

Secondly, I want to see if a dbol only cycle is effective (regardless of what many say, dbol-only must be effective or else those old time bb wouldn't have grown like they did i.e. franco, scott, arnie...)

I shall do all of the daily dose before 1pm. This is in an attempt to keep blood levels high during the day (until 10pm approx - cos of the 9 hour life of dbol). I don't want to effect the HPTA to a significant degree you see...

I shall post the results here in 4 weeks. 4 weeks after that, I will tell you whether I have any of the dbol-gained muscle remaining...

Punschkrapfen said:
how will your dosage be? I've seen great results with only as little as 15mg in the morning.

I will do 25 on training days (3 per week)... and 20mg per day on the other 4 days..... I may throw in a 1-day-off-day per week in those 4... this is going to be a 'pussy cycle'... but lets see what I gain. Lets see really what dbol leaves behind.....

I could spend more. I could start cycle no.2 now, ..early.. but that is not the point. The point is, I want to see the truth (at least as far in science that one person can represent the truth) of what dbol on its own can do.

If I get another 7lbs, I will be very happy. Naturally I gained about 5lbs per year - for the years that I trained!

7lbs for next to nothing - money-wise - also would be great..

Mornings only will decrease effectiveness compared to a full cycle but effects should still be visable.

Taper the dosage at the end to avoid a sudden crash. I've done many dbol only cycles and I firmly believe the key to retention is gradual tapering at the end. I've gone as low as 5mg EOD in the AM.

That may be a bit extreme but you should give it a shot for gain retention as it makes a huge difference.

GaryWary said:

I will do 25 on training days (3 per week)... and 20mg per day on the other 4 days..... I may throw in a 1-day-off-day per week in those 4... this is going to be a 'pussy cycle'... but lets see what I gain. Lets see really what dbol leaves behind.....

that exactly how im doing it an have done it last time i gained 12-14 lbs and kept about 9-10 of them and my cycle was only 14 days IT WORKS GREAT :D DBOL ONLY RULES NO MATTER WHAT OTHER MIGHT SAY :mad:

MadCow1 said:
Mornings only will decrease effectiveness compared to a full cycle but effects should still be visable.

Taper the dosage at the end to avoid a sudden crash. I've done many dbol only cycles and I firmly believe the key to retention is gradual tapering at the end. I've gone as low as 5mg EOD in the AM.

That may be a bit extreme but you should give it a shot for gain retention as it makes a huge difference.

and what MadCow said :beer:

Madcow... is that with/without clomid?

dbol

IM gonna try a dbol/t3 cycle, ive got all these extra orals here, and dont want to have to plan a 12 week cycle until sumemr, and im living on my own. Ill let you know what happens/

Painly

Top Bottom