Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol

knew some big boys down there. Some serious juice heads in the area but the prices were like double what I pay.

Nice meeting ya

yea i know a few guys here but the gear seems to be expensive and right now all i could get was some brovel t200 and some thai dbol ive been lifting hard for 4 years now with good gains but lately i seemed to get stuck and i tried some t200 and dbol for alittle boost its been like 6 years since i did any gear and it wasnt very much when i did. id like to gain about 15 more pounds and stay as lean as i am. i weighed 179 at the gym today with a 31 waist i wear a 44 jacket and 17 inch arms i gota gets some more weight on my legs

I know someone in the area who can help you but I'm not sure how the recent events will affect their getting filled by their supplier.

im jose. im looking to find real dbol at as low a price as possible. where can i find it, and do you got any phone numbers to any companies? what's the price you pay for one month's supply? could you tell me the cost/contact info of deca durabolin dealers also? thanks.

Jose, I've not posted too much on this board but I'll tell you that you are setting yourself up for some serious flames and scammers. You've got to do a little research bro. If I were you I'd try to get this post of yours off the boards.

visually it is hard to tell i have had stuff that look all different shapes and colors but they came from a good sorce and they worked very well

The knock-offs were quality productions. Matched color and size but were very thin.

Jose..if you really are in California...take a trip South.

I've seen the fakes only coming in 100 pieces/box.The anabol tablet sold in thailand only comes in 1000/box packages.Has anyone ever seen fake 1000 pieces boxes?I can buy some...that's why i ask..

Top Bottom