Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify 02 compared to Gaspari, BSN etc?

Vascular Freak

Has anyone used amplify 02 as well as Gaspari's Superpump 250, or BSN nitrix etc and can compare results.

PCT is coming up and I am hitting the natty supps up.

Thanks bros

I only took 2 serving of amplify2 and it was kickass. I really liked the focus it gave me. I really like NO-Xplode as well. I would give the amplify at try bro, I really think you will like it.

Vascular Freak said:
Has anyone used amplify 02 as well as Gaspari's Superpump 250, or BSN nitrix etc and can compare results.

PCT is coming up and I am hitting the natty supps up.

Thanks bros

I have used Nitrix before and it isnt even in the same category as amp 02. You def. want to go with the amp 02 stack. Nitrix gives you a little pump and thats it. Amp 02 gives you a awesome pump, along with an insane focus.

Cool, I have used Nitrix for a few years now and just today tried some Gaspari Superpump 250. I must say the Superpump is some good shit, however I am going to try the amplify 02 since it has less "useless" ingredients" in it. Plus you all say its good so I can't help but try it first.

I’m not a big supplement supporter,

I even try to get all my protein from food, and yes it is impossible, you need those shakes.

But Amply 02 works pretty good, I like two days on two days off,

Yesterday, I was at the gym 2 hours, talked to NO ONE, just lifted heavy,
Pumps were great, seriously focused, which is what I love. And a drop dead, can not feel my arms or chest today workout.

Arms ache, from my workout.

This stuff gives great motivation.

I am simply on one gram of test a week, and amplify 02 making solid progress

Goal is to be 200Lbs with my waist under 30 inches by September 14, 2006, I am over 195 at 9:30 AM. Turn 56 on 9/14, I am 5’5”

If I can get in to those 28” jeans on 9/14, my BF will be about 7 or 8%

What I noticed more than anything with it was the crazy focus, it wasn't until near the end of the workout that I realized that I just rocked shit.

silverbackn said:
What I noticed more than anything with it was the crazy focus, it wasn't until near the end of the workout that I realized that I just rocked shit.

Did you like NO-xplode or amp better?

krishna said:
Did you like NO-xplode or amp better?
I love both, but it's hard to say I like No-Xplode better. Amp is good shit. All I can say is that you have to try it, you won't be disappointed.

silverbackn said:
I love both, but it's hard to say I like No-Xplode better. Amp is good shit. All I can say is that you have to try it, you won't be disappointed.

Ya I've done plenty of NOxplode. It usually burns me out after a couple weeks though.

ive used the NO and the Gaspari superpump250 before and they both work great for the first half or so of the container and than i dont feel it anymore, i wanna try the amp next

Top Bottom