Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify 02 compared to Gaspari, BSN etc?

Nitrix was ok for me. It was so damn expensive though and at 4 caps a day 3x a day, it ran out quick. It didn't deliver what was promised and for that type of cash and how often it needs to be used, I don't think it's worth it at all.

I also took Noxplode. It worked good for 2 workouts and then zip after that. I even added servings and again the price was high. It tasted like cat piss too. Try drinking 4 scoops of that shit on an empty stomach, nasty as all hell. It worked slightly better with the nitrix, but again stopped after about 2-3 workouts.

Amplify02 has been working strong going on about 3 weeks now. The pumps, focus, energy and many other great benefits just keep on coming. And the price is perfect, a bargain. The Amplify stack also has many other ingredients that Nitrix/Noxplode didn't contain. I'm saving even more money there.

All in all I think Noxplode is good if you used it once a month, nitrix if you have money burning a hole in your pocket and don't mind so so results, Amplify02 stack if you want it all and want it at a more than fair price and want real results.

(edit repost by me)
mesco said:
ive used the NO and the Gaspari superpump250 before and they both work great for the first half or so of the container and than i dont feel it anymore, i wanna try the amp next

Amplify02 lasts long in that regard ( being able to give a true focus and pump that hits effectively )

We recommend using Amplify02 4 times a week
at that level of use there is almost no chance of Attenuation occuring

A02 in my opinion is much better in comparison to NOxplode...and no im not on the payroll...the focus you get is ALOT more intense...didnt happen for me with the first dose but the 2nd time used WOW.......

OMEGA said:
(edit repost by me)

Amplify02 lasts long in that regard ( being able to give a true focus and pump that hits effectively )

We recommend using Amplify02 4 times a week
at that level of use there is almost no chance of Attenuation occuring

Better yet, just use it on days you workout.... and only before workouts at that (1 time after - for nutrition absorbtion).

Does anyone know what the main difference in ingredients are? It seems that they are basically a CEE and arginine (no2) base with a few stimulants and herbs to help with focus?

The Ingredients in Amplify02 are "Elite Ingredients"
that are very expensive, effective, and potent.
Also the way Amplify02 is fomulated assures alot of synergy,
Therefore Amplies the effect of each ingredient.

Please take a moment to scroll down the www.Amplify02.com website Sir to obtainmore info.

I've used superpump250 and also I have been using Labrada'a supercharge. Sometimes the superpump would give me the shits towards the end of my workout. But as with all pre-workout energy supps I get burned out and don't get the desired effect after 2 weeks so I go off for a few days to get the full effect on the next run.

Top Bottom