Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Amplify02 Log

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Height 6'1 195

I was hungover today because i haven't seen buddies in the past month due to vacation and decided to have some fun last night.
I was excited to do chest/back today and I took my serving of 10 capsules with 20 oz of water 30 mins preworkout. RIght as i pulled into the gym i felt a focus i have never felt before. I was pumped up right as i swiped my card and started to strech. Didn't even look or think about what people were doing i just was so focused on my workout that i was smiling out how outstanding this product is and how fast it kicked in.
After an intensive back workout i started chest and felt 110% i was ready to start dumbell press and i even went up 5 lbs in dumbell increments already!
I don't know if this was the supp or my mindset pushing me to go ahrder and longer.

Day1 = I'm suprised and smiling at how i believe this supp is worth every penny.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and i really want to hit it hard so i will be taking 12 capsules. I've never been so excited before.

Wow I had a full day of lawn work today and was so pumped to go train today.

I was doing a full day of shoulders and i took 12 caps with 24 oz of water.

I have never seen a pump so full and well rounded i was so happy with this product.
I hear the 4th day is the best day and i'm excited. I will be stocking up on this product when i get to college.

Its cheaper then NOXplode and more effective IMO!
I get the no xplode kind of feel for sure.

targac21 said:
Height 6'1 195

I was hungover today because i haven't seen buddies in the past month due to vacation and decided to have some fun last night.
I was excited to do chest/back today and I took my serving of 10 capsules with 20 oz of water 30 mins preworkout. RIght as i pulled into the gym i felt a focus i have never felt before. I was pumped up right as i swiped my card and started to strech. Didn't even look or think about what people were doing i just was so focused on my workout that i was smiling out how outstanding this product is and how fast it kicked in.
After an intensive back workout i started chest and felt 110% i was ready to start dumbell press and i even went up 5 lbs in dumbell increments already!
I don't know if this was the supp or my mindset pushing me to go ahrder and longer.

Day1 = I'm suprised and smiling at how i believe this supp is worth every penny.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and i really want to hit it hard so i will be taking 12 capsules. I've never been so excited before.

Can we make this just a little more objective

Yep. Haha i was just typing without proofreasing.
Right as i pulled into the gym I had a focus i never felt before. Right after my 1st working set i had a pump that was so hard and tight i couldn't believe i was on something natural. I usually look around after a heavy set and rest looking at other people. My focus did not steer that way because I was just listening to my ipod and planning on breaking new records not what the tubb lard guy is doing over on bench press.

just ordered my first bottle today....i was dissappointed with purcee....so i hope this product is better.

gjohnson5...i will def be objective in my write up of the product....i've been pretty happy with the products from the af store except purcee.....stay tuned

I wouldn't compare a stimulant/focus formula to PureCEE. That's like comparing the ability of a mini cooper to tow something to that of a Ford F-350..simply, they are not hte same type of product

Wow recovered from strep and been training this last week.
Getting so focused that i actually am so dedicated to breaking goals that it happens!

I am gaining strength that i have been wanting for months and have never felt better.

My abs are also looking pretty swole and im in love with this.

I believe my workout buddy orderer some to "catch up"
haha

Top Bottom