Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about planned Dbol & EQ cycle.

Moncheeny

This is my second cycle, but my first was over two years ago.

This is what I have come up with:

Dbol - 1-6 weeks
(weekly intervals--> 30mg/day, 35/d, 35/d, 40/d, 40/d, 45/d)

EQ - 1-12 weeks (600mg/week)

Arimidex - 1-14 weeks (1/4mg/day)

Clomid - 14-17 weeks (the regularly recommended plan)

Nolvedex - On hand just in case.

(I'm considering this a beginner mass cycle)

----My Question concerns the Dbol dosage.

Is it OK increase the dosage of Dbol as necessary [to keep rate of growth] until the end of the six weeks? (i.e. --weekly incrs-- 30, 35, 35, 40, 40, 45) OR should it be tapered down?

Also, when I researched discussion boards two years ago, there was a lot of talk about using Nizoral shampoo for bacne, but I haven't seen much recently. I'm going to search, but doesn anyone have any experience with Nizoral?

Thank you,
Moncheeny

i would start high on the d-bol and taper down cause its fast acting ....the eq looks good ...and your probaly not goingto need nolva since your takeing arimi through out ...i would consider throwing in some test to ...just my opinion

Response to Wasted

Wasted,

I appreciate your fast response.

First of all, I'm gunna save Test for another cycle.

What would your suggested 6 weeks of the Dbol look like?

-Note- My first cycle was Dbol/Deca/Sostenon. I had less than two bottles of Reforvit for the Dbol so I decided on 35mg/day for 5 weeks. I gained 20 pounds in the first 3 weeks, but at the 3 week mark, the 35mg/day became ineffective in building more size. I didn't have enough to increase the dosage, so i ened up losing some size and strength before the injectables kicked in. I know a lot of the size and strength was due to water, but I would have rather kept growing off the Dbol until the injectables kicked in. I don't want that to happen this time. I really like Dbol, and I'm adding the EQ to solidify the gains made from it.

Is it unrealistic to plan to GROW off Dbol for 6 weeks straight? And if it is possible, I can't imagine doing it if the dosage is getting lower and lower by the week. I basically want to know if there are consequences in not tapering at the end of the Dbol part of the cycle.

Again, this is what I'm thinking for the Dbol:
(weekly increases) 30mg/day, 35/d, 35/d, 40/d, 40/d, 45/d

Maybe I could taper for a week after that? Comments?

-Thanks

Moncheeny

Moncheeny said:

This is my handle on your cycle:

Dbol - 1-6 weeks
45mg/day

EQ - 1-12 weeks (600mg/week)

Arimidex - 1-6 weeks (1/4mg/day)
- 7-15 weeks (1/4mg/EOD)

Clomid - 15-18 weeks (the regularly recommended plan)

Hi Moncheeny, well with the d-bol I see no need to go up or down in doseage. U've used it before and know how u react to it so Keep it at 40-45mg/day for the whole 6 weeks.

You have arim. so u don't need the nolv., don't waste your money.

The reason I changed the arim. dosage is because u'll only need the higher dose while on d-bol, then u can back off a little for the rest of the cycle.

My personal preference is to start high with the dbol and taper down.

"Is it unrealistic to plan to GROW off Dbol for 6 weeks straight? "
My answer: From personal experience, growth ends for me at the end of week 3 or into week 4.

Tight...tight

Maxx, those adjustments are now the in my plan. Thanks.

Also, is losing some of the water retention, hence some size and strength, BEFORE the EQ kicks to be expected?

CONTR, what would a taper down look like in my case?

In theory. does Dbol have a limited effective peroid of time (of actually growing) in a cycle no matter if the dosage is increased? I'm wondering whether, on my last cycle with 35mg/day Dbol for five weeks, I stopped growing at three weeks because my body needed the dosage raised .......OR..... whether the growing stopped because my body said "I'm finished with the Dbol".

Piece,
Moncheeny

Top Bottom