Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before I start seeing/feeling affects from sust. and deca.

locolou

Banned
I just started a mild bulking stack. Taking 200-400 deca a week and 250-500 sust. a week. Just wondering when I should start seeing/ feeling any result. This is my first cycle of these two steroids, thats why I am asking. Ive heard everything from 3 days to 3 weeks on the sust and the same on the deca.

yup-possible to see an increase in sex drive with in a few days. thatll be the prop and phenylprop. the other two esters will take a little while, especially the longest one-decanoate i believe. eitherway-i advocate enanthate or prop. in my mind, the world would be less confused and better off if those were the only two available.

and PS-deca(nandrolone decanoate) is a pretty long acting ester too. you COULD see some water weight gain after a week or so from the deca. I had a friend once that ran qv deca only at 600mg/wk. he went 3 weeks without seeing a single pound. then BAM it came on like a mack truck. between the third week and the 10th week hed put on 23 pounds. it was his second cycle. first was enanthate @400mg/wk about 4 months prior. He thought if he stayed away from the test the second time around he wouldnt get the acne on his arms and shoulders like he did on test. Boy was he wrong LOL.

That was my last cycle as well....500mg Sust/400mg Deca EW. You will feel strength gains fairly quickly-first to second week. As for acutal results, I'd say around weeks 4-5 you should be seeing your best gains. good luck

locolou said:
I just started a mild bulking stack. Taking 200-400 deca a week and 250-500 sust. a week. Just wondering when I should start seeing/ feeling any result. This is my first cycle of these two steroids, thats why I am asking. Ive heard everything from 3 days to 3 weeks on the sust and the same on the deca.

No offense, but you are not planning a cycle, you are already on one, but you don't know how much you are taking? 200-400 mg and 250-500 mg every week is abit vague. I you are doing 200 deca, 250 test, you may not experience much for several weeks, since those are very low doses, and will take some time to get your blood serum levels elevated above normal.

I dont know, maybe he is tapering the deca and the Sus - thats why ranges of dosages were given instead of absolutes.

Top Bottom