Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn, this dbol.......

bicepts101

this dbol is getting me vascular as shit. im using bionabols at 40mg ED and letro at 2.5mg ED . aside from giving me itchey nips early, they are kicking some ass.

bicepts101 said:
this dbol is getting me vascular as shit. im using bionabols at 40mg ED and letro at 2.5mg ED . aside from giving me itchey nips early, they are kicking some ass.

I love DBOL! I add weight fast on DBOL the first couple weeks....gotta love it. It kicks my motivation up!

Re: Re: damn, this dbol.......

xxbignipperxx said:

I love DBOL! I add weight fast on DBOL the first couple weeks....gotta love it. It kicks my motivation up!

i cant use dbol without an anti-e. it sucks bad. i knwo my gains would be so much better. that why this is the last time i will be using dbol again. for a while atleast.

i feel kinda tired all the time on it also.

soon enough i will be cutting out all aromatizing chemicals. the anti-es are costing me more then my cycle. lol.

never test though. i will alway be included, just in small amounts.

Re: Re: Re: damn, this dbol.......

bicepts101 said:

i cant use dbol without an anti-e. it sucks bad. i knwo my gains would be so much better. that why this is the last time i will be using dbol again. for a while atleast.

i feel kinda tired all the time on it also.

I guess I should consider myself lucky. 50mg dbol right now with 500mg sustanon and 400mg EQ and no anti-e's. :) And what's even better...is my face isn't bloated! Only my muscles!

Re: Re: Re: Re: damn, this dbol.......

xxbignipperxx said:

I guess I should consider myself lucky. 50mg dbol right now with 500mg sustanon and 400mg EQ and no anti-e's. :) And what's even better...is my face isn't bloated! Only my muscles!

fuck you pussy:mad: lol

im on 500mg sust and 40mg dbol im using 2.5 letro and 10mg of nolva ED:(

you are supper lucky though bro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: damn, this dbol.......

The Terminator said:

LOL, WARBIRD is that you :D

im mad at you too. you stay freaky vascular no matter what and he needs no anti-e for 50mg dbol and 500mg sust:bawling:

i can confirm with 100% certainly he's not warbird.. lol..

although many similiarities exist between the two.

Top Bottom