Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol alternative for post cycle?

kpurohit

hi,
i'm currently on a 12 week cycle of deca(400mg/wk), andriol(240mg/d) and winny(20 mg/wk). I had planned to take clenbuterol post cycle but i don't have access to clenbuterol. So, i was just thinking of some alternative.
Would salbutamol or salmeterol serve as an alternative? As of my knowledge, they are of the same drug class but with shorter half life compared to clen. One more opinion was to use ephedrine(ECA stack etc.,). Which one would be the better choice. plz note that clen is not accessible to me. sal or ephedrine? what dosages? also can I use creatine along with them post cycle?

granby140 said:
use clen to burn fat not post cycle for recovery. thats where clomid/nolva/hcg/a-dex come in play

yes I know. I considered the clen for burning fat. since clen would also act as an anti-catabolic I thought it would help preserve the gains postcycle. I can get the other drugs such as salbutamol,salmeterol etc., which have been reported to be used by athletes but clen isn't available here.
anyways thanks for the response.

salbutamol will do the same but you'd need such high doses, you'd need to consume an inhaler per day. ECA is good added to post cycle as ephedrine has mild muscle sparring qualites, and also helps keeps you tough in the gym. But do not rely on these for PCT, there mediocre, possibly good additions, but will not do a thing without the company of proper PCT.

Top Bottom