Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i stoped dbol

phulgin

question i stoped dbol 2 days ago now im on sus250 every week 1cc will i still gain pretty good on sus alone will i feel weaker without dbol i wana gain about 20 more pounds on sus alone i will be on sus for another 5 weeks is it possible im up 14 puonds now 4 weeks on dbol

WHat are your stats: Age, Years trainig, LBM. # of previous cycles, etc. This will help up predict. What was your dbol dosage? Are you bloated? Are you taking any Anti-E's? Do you have a post cycle strategy?

i been training for a year and this is my first cycle well i took anadrol 50 for two weeks about 4 months ago my diet is pretty good i eat everything abot 3000 to 4000 calories a day before this cycle i weight136 now i weigh 151 just weight in 5 min ago no i stopped dbol because my nips started to hurt i dont want no bitch tits so i stoped and they stoped hurting so thats a plus but i kind of dont feel nothing from sus yet its been 3 weeks and 2 days i still have about 5 weeks left i wana gain 20 more do you think its possible on sus alone

Hmmm

Reason why your nips hurt is because you ran two compounds that have high conversion rate to estrogen. You didn't mentioned anything about anti estrogen so there is your problem. How many D-bol a day and how long were you taking it for?

phulgin said:
first two weeks i ran 50 mg each day 3rd week 30 mg 4 week 20 mg and now i stoped

:rolleyes: You need to do some more reading before using anabolics again. And at 135 lbs. it sounds like you really need to look hard at your diet, drugs are probably not the answer here for you...

You probably will not gain 20 more pounds on 250mg sust for the next 5 weeks. Get some anti E''s and stick with the dbol next time.

bro.. #1 how old are you?? # 2 how tall are you, because at 135 you should def NOT be juicing yet, unless you are 5 foot. i say stay away from the gear and get a good diet and lifting plan first my friend. And 50 mgs a day is way to high for you. you should have started at 30 at most. write back with some more stats.

Phulgin, you have posted countless times and got good honest responses and I can't recall 1 you have followed. Your nips hurt because your dbol is way to fucking high, especially for your size bro. Your gonna loose at least 4lbs min of water over the next couple of days from stopping dbol. 15 to MAYBE 20mg is more than enough for you.

Go ahead and finish your cycle, your commited now. You may end your cycle at 150lbs, but as a precentage of your starting body weight that's pretty damn good. No amount of drugs for the next ten weeks is going to make you gain 20lbs.

I respect the fact that you seem to be trying. But judging from you posts before you haven't done your homework and react post fact.

I think your next cycle needs to be 8 meals a day and 4 days a week of heavy compound movements. You can run this one safely for over a year with little sides and risk to your health.

Seriously post your workout and diet in detail. I just can't fathom 3000-4000 cals a day (and assuming a matching amount of protien) and you are 150lbs.

This isn't a flame bro, I'm trying to be stern enough to get you to listen.

Top Bottom