Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca 400mgs/ml and EQ 400mgs/ml is out

Umm.... Mixing that much gear per ml is going to require a bunch of BA, and it's going to hurt like a b*tch. Can anyone say T400? :)

azdave said:
Umm.... Mixing that much gear per ml is going to require a bunch of BA, and it's going to hurt like a b*tch. Can anyone say T400? :)

It is said to be painless and EQ is very soluble leaving little BA so evn at 600mgs/ml it could be painless! Alot of production has to do with the knowledge of the chemists and there techniques! The Test 400 is supposed to be painless but I havent gotten to try it yet!

hey Gearedup, sorry to hear about your other board being shut down due to hackers.... that sucks some serious ASS!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Geared, that sucks about fitness board getting shut down by hackers. Do you know if Europa is shipping their winny pills yet. i am still waiting on mine.

Hey geared!!! Thats sucks I was trying to get onto the fitnessboard for days and was like WTF??? Sorry to hear about that. Small Lewd, and you, taught me alot. Do you think it will ever be back???

Anyways i was looking through the list for the new EQL, you see the new "Primobolon(Methenolone Enanthate) 100mgs/ml" Shits mad expensive, but I've never done primo so I couldn't say!!

Anyways sorry bout the board... peace

azdave said:

If they use a mix with more Benzyl Benzonate as the solvent, and a bit of BA to sterilze, no reason why it couldnt be relatively painless.

Before D*L* was busted, he was making 400mg/ml of Deca and people said it was painless. Its all about using more BB as the solvent.

Thanks guys for the concern about my board getting shut down! My buddy just took a shot of 400mg/ml Deca 1.5ml of it and he will let me know tomorrow if it is painful he said he hasnt gotten any pain yet! I am off cycle right now and contemplating even using again!

All that is out from my source of info is the 400mg Deca and EQ! The test 400mgs 20ml and the big bottles of winstrol are supposed to hit the scene next week sometime! Then they will have alot more products more than what was on the list you probably saw! Everything is said to be painless and the company is based in another country but not mexico it is then shipped to the US an relabeled (Not rebottled but the labels are apparently put on here by there main distributor)! They only have a few distributors here I know of and are only looking for a couple more!

We are pretty lucky with all these new labs coming out I also cant wait to try the LCF labs products as well if I actually continue doing steroids I will definitely be trying there products as well!

The beauty of Europa Quality Labs and LFC is that they are made with the highest standards and you know you will be getting what you pay for!

I dont want to lose my hair and already have lost some so I have just been staying clean and probably only going to use GH slin and anavar with maybe 200mgs of test a week!

Top Bottom