Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust deca d-bol, harmful cycle?

Mr_Pincushonass

Has anyone ever got sick or ill by taking a sust deca d-bol cycle? The dose I want to do is, sust 500mg for 8 weeks, deca 200mg for 10 weeks, and d-bol 15mg for the first 5 weeks. I have never stacked before. I have only done one cycle with sust only. Thanks.

your fine

but I don't think that 200mg of deca a week will do much. Maybe it will since its only your 2nd cycle. :alien:

thats a great cycle, if you are using legit dbol and not ** then use that dose. I would run the deca at atleast 300, make sure to have clomid and anti E's on hand. Good luck and keep us posted.

I think 200 would be fine, but more is always better. That's a lot more sauce to contend with than your first cycle. You may run into some unforseen side effects. Keep an eye on yourself and have your anti-e's. Good luck.

My first cycle was actually 200mgs Deca alone, nothing else. I gained 10lbs on that I think. And I was no newbie to weight training either, I had almost 10 years in. I've never heard of anyone getting sick on the cycle you posted. Sust flu maybe, but that mostly happens with Vet gear, and it's not that bad anyway. You should do good on the cycle you posted.

Never had any problems, with this cycle. Id go for it, you might wanna up your dbol to 25mg per day though.

NY1Muscle said:
How did your first cycle turn out??

This is exactly what I was planning for my first two cycles.

I gained 22lbs and kept all of it on only sust 250mg per week for 8 weeks and dropped about 1% bf. Now im gonna do this cycle and hopefully gain another 22lbs. I would never up my d-bol, because it is real and very potent. Do you guys really think I should up my Deca because I have never used Deca before?

Top Bottom