Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Dreams?

69Muscle

Is this normal? I can't remember when I've had such awesome clear and vivid dreams ever! Ever since I started taking them I've been going to bed early just to have these awesome dreams. I've read a few guys have them on different AAS, but I never thought dbol. Everynight I find myself waking up with a huge smile on my face because I either just saved the world or I hooked up with my first love... Amazing...

Night sweats! Damn I do have those now... I just thought I kept my room too warm lately... I love the internet :)

69Muscle said:
Night sweats! Damn I do have those now... I just thought I kept my room too warm lately... I love the internet :)

It got to the point where I would wake up in a pool of sweat. I'd have to get a new pillow and move to the other side of the bed. I'm not a big fan of D-Bol.

What is your doseage? I was doing 30 mg/day. Made me sick as hell after a while. I had to stop at about 3 weeks because I was actually losing weight.

15mg a day. Headaches went away, Love the pumps. Appitite is fine with it, Other then dreams and my arms looking puffy as hell I can't even tell I'm on them. I'm a fan! I can't wait till I do 30mg a day.. Curse that source for shorting me! CURSE HIM!

Top Bottom