Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Vacation Cutting Cycle Log - Anavar, Testosterone, Primobolan

Right now I’m just leaning out to see how far I can go in that regards. I would like to put on some lean mass. I’m looking at eq/ test down the road. Im about 211 now and I’d like to put on some size get 220-225 range and see how that fits on my frame.
If I were you I would drastically change your rep range and increase your weights on the larger muscle groups. Instead of doing barbell rows with 150 for sets of 20 do 200+ for sets of 8-12. Your squats I would go 315 for sets of 8 or so. You definitely have good cardiovascular health. I dont think your gonna put on any major size until you change your training style. All the drugs in the world will not change that either. You be surprised how fast you can grow legs and back when you change your weights and decide to hit failure at 8 reps or less.

you will do really good on this next phase of your log
The test and eq?
I need to dial in dosages the next few weeks for that.

If I were you I would drastically change your rep range and increase your weights on the larger muscle groups. Instead of doing barbell rows with 150 for sets of 20 do 200+ for sets of 8-12. Your squats I would go 315 for sets of 8 or so. You definitely have good cardiovascular health. I dont think your gonna put on any major size until you change your training style. All the drugs in the world will not change that either. You be surprised how fast you can grow legs and back when you change your weights and decide to hit failure at 8 reps or less.
Pretty sure that’s the direction I’m going in the near future. Heavier and lower reps. Today I was tempted to put on two tens to push 300+

This primo cycle is mostly getting cut, lean to see what I am working with, a few weeks left on it.

Pretty sure that’s the direction I’m going in the near future. Heavier and lower reps. Today I was tempted to put on two tens to push 300+

This primo cycle is mostly getting cut, lean to see what I am working with, a few weeks left on it.
Ok cool. Just make sure you warmup everything really good before going heavier. I stretch all day long. Got to keep mobility and muscles/tendons warm. Also dont do fast reps. Go nice and controlled. I cringe when I see people jerk the weights at the ends of each rep. Thats an accident waiting to happen. My wife is a powerlifter so she tends to do this and also I have to constantly tell her to not do a full lockout unless you are in a training cycle for the platform. Lockouts can actually do more harm than good.

Monstro trains at home too but I usually invite a few hot Portuguese women to watch me in bikinis
I like your taste !

Good legs today, energy level felt better.
No lunges, nothing outside, snow and low temps due to freak weather system.

Weights:

1/17/2024​
Walking body weight lunges as warm up2x50210 bodyweightNot today, roads and sidewalks covered in snow.
Back Squats4x8,8,8,6/4x20290/ 240lbsWas at about parallel across the board, last 3-4 reps I was failing and barely made it back up.
Sumo Squat BB4x20240lbs
Glute bridge raise with 35lb plate in my lap4x30155lbs
Calf raise with barbell4x40200lbs
High rep 155 squats @5050 reps155lbs

Meals for the day: Lots of chicken today.
1/17/2024​
Protein
70​
70​
70​
85​
50​
45​
8​
398​
Fat
5​
5​
5​
15​
5​
10​
18​
63​
Carbs
0​
8​
10​
10​
0​
0​
10​
38​
Zero carb whey isolate shakeNaked whey with 8 carbs, 30 grams egg whiteShredded chicken with a half cup of homemade marinara sauce.2 baked chicken breasts with marinara sauce and melted mozarella cheeeseZero carb protein shake6.5oz ground beefVarious nuts today, pistachios and walnuts

Thanks for all the help guys, I am pushing hard for 3 more weeks on the primo followed by blood test , blood donation then planning the Test EQ run, Id like to discuss dosages.

Hope you all have a great night and stay warm.

Mark

Good legs today, energy level felt better.
No lunges, nothing outside, snow and low temps due to freak weather system.

Weights:

1/17/2024​
Walking body weight lunges as warm up2x50210 bodyweightNot today, roads and sidewalks covered in snow.
Back Squats4x8,8,8,6/4x20290/ 240lbsWas at about parallel across the board, last 3-4 reps I was failing and barely made it back up.
Sumo Squat BB4x20240lbs
Glute bridge raise with 35lb plate in my lap4x30155lbs
Calf raise with barbell4x40200lbs
High rep 155 squats @5050 reps155lbs

Meals for the day: Lots of chicken today.
1/17/2024​
Protein
70​
70​
70​
85​
50​
45​
8​
398​
Fat
5​
5​
5​
15​
5​
10​
18​
63​
Carbs
0​
8​
10​
10​
0​
0​
10​
38​
Zero carb whey isolate shakeNaked whey with 8 carbs, 30 grams egg whiteShredded chicken with a half cup of homemade marinara sauce.2 baked chicken breasts with marinara sauce and melted mozarella cheeeseZero carb protein shake6.5oz ground beefVarious nuts today, pistachios and walnuts

Thanks for all the help guys, I am pushing hard for 3 more weeks on the primo followed by blood test , blood donation then planning the Test EQ run, Id like to discuss dosages.

Hope you all have a great night and stay warm.

Mark
@man05 you push hard and dont stop and lots of chicken is good helps the protein go up

Top Bottom