Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log my past present and future goals

IMG_20231107_223259_edit_81960893875513.jpg

Reactions: Ori
a qustion I have what is the best supplement for skin health in general? as its in my pics i have a bad skin health
I have a bad HS level and my doctor told me that I have to drop lots of weight to control it

a qustion I have what is the best supplement for skin health in general? as its in my pics i have a bad skin health
I have a bad HS level and my doctor told me that I have to drop lots of weight to control it
@TariqMMA for skin care hard to say but in your situation I would suggest taking magnesium baths
also you should use coconut oil on the skin like rub it in

how about fat loss? surgery or injury or not, what diet are you keeping? we need to have you start doing fasting intermittent fasting so you can lean out as you recover

@TariqMMA for skin care hard to say but in your situation I would suggest taking magnesium baths
also you should use coconut oil on the skin like rub it in

how about fat loss? surgery or injury or not, what diet are you keeping? we need to have you start doing fasting intermittent fasting so you can lean out as you recover
Yes I have to lose lots of weight
I started change little bit of my diet
now on 5 meals a day at around 3500 cals 40 % 40% 20% micro

started to walk 2 x a day for 15 min each
i will drop cals bit by bit
fasting is not for me I become very angry and not focus and effected my life style and realationship i tried it many times didnt like the feeling

I would try this mag bath thanks for this

fasting is not for me I become very angry and not focus and effected my life style and realationship i tried it many times didnt like the feeling

Possibly the medication you are on makes it very hard for you to fast. Eating regularly but with a small calorie deficit will likely help you more.

@TariqMMA i see your pics you can work on dropping bodyfat without training even

3500 calories is too much for you
you need to start to go lower carbs

10% carbs 50% protein 40% fats
show us which foods you eating
start writing it down

Top Bottom