Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've Lost My Mind! Contest Prep Layout!

Nelson Montana bodybuilding is out of control, here in Brazil, there are people doing 8ui GH, insulin, 1g tren, 1,5 test and 1g bold per week for amatuther shows... I am afraid that deaths will occur soon... it is not simple, this drug regiment put so much stress on heart and kidney.

Should be a grand ol' time! Getting ready for a show?

Considering it. Never happy with how I look so never thought i would be competitive. Going to bulk and see where I stand after that so I might only be doing the 1st part of the cycle..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

and what place did you finish in?

you are very out of touch with what it takes to compete. Not every one wants to run a tiny cycle so they can feel good about themselves. Some of us actual want to compete

Okay, now you're being a douche. Show some respect. Not only to me, but to this board and the sport itself. And to your own body.

Allow me to explain.

First off, I placed but it wouldn't matter is I came in first or 50th. You don't win any money. I did it for the challenge. And what is all that shit you're taking going to get you? A contract with Weider? Modeling gigs? Loads of money? I'm hope you're not that much of a fool to think so.

I did a tiny cycle to feel good about myself? That's ironic. You need to take more shit than Jay Cutler to feel good about yourself and you're pulling this shit on ME?!? I'll excuse your youth and ignorance for that one.

WHo the fuck do you think you are? As far as I'm concerned you're just another meathead who doesn't have the balls to train hard. Your idea of gutsy competitiveness is to shoot your ass full of more juice than the next guy. Me? I'm a bodybuilder. I'm on my 5th decade of it while guys like you have come and gone. Some have died. But damn they were jacked-- right up to when they dropped dead.

I get it. When you're young you're immortal, everybody old is out of touch. Just one thing. I walk the walk dude. I STILL haven't seen any pictures of you -- mister six fucking grams a week. Okay, I'll say it. Anyone who does 6 grams a week is a flying fucking asshole. Anyone who condones it doesn't know what they're talking about.

This isn't an opinion. This is knowledge. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose if you fuck yourself up. But I am concerned for the people who come here expecting to get information and see idiots talking about taking more gear than guys who look fifty times better than you ever will.

You can do whatever you want. Enjoy that piece of shit trophy you may or may not win (and will cost you thousands of dollars to try and get). But I implore anyone reading this to understand that this is reckless and irresponsible behavior. It isn't bodybuilding. It's vanity shrouded in a fragile ego. It's really fucking stupid is what it is. And I beg of the mods to not treat this like an "advanced cycle" but consider it what it really is -- a desperate attempt to try and be bigger without putting in the effort it takes to do it for real.

Done.

Last edited:
Actually, what you placed matters a lot. You did it for the sport, which is nice. You were not trying to win, you did the show for a sense of accomplishment, to see if you still had it in you. So your idea of "prepping" for a show is totally different than mine. I actually want to do this for a living, I want to have my own little fitness empire. I have already done modeling gigs, I have a sponsor, and I am looking to do more. So I guess that makes me a fool

Yes, you did a tiny cycle to help get yourself ready for stage. I am doing a big cycle to try to add a good amount of mass to me, and to hold that mass while I cut down and get ready for the stage. That is kind of how contest prep drug protocols work. And I am taking no where near what Cutler takes.. that is laughable that you would even compare what I plan to do, to what he plans to do. Every drug I am running has a purpose.

Thank you for your assumptions about me. Sorry that I am not pretentious like you. I work my ass off everyday. We are both bodybuilders, with different goals. But you've done this for decades.. so that means you right and I am wrong... well according to you anyways. I just want to do more than you.

You want to see pictures of me, look at my old posts.. I have posted them. And I love how you think your opinions are facts. Hilarious! Oh, but you've done this for decades so you're right.

Basically your entire post is one big pissed off rant because you don't like what bodybuilding is now a days. Sorry guys are bigger, stronger, and faster than you ever were. You are very out of touch with how things work now. Very, very, very, out of touch. That, or you are just stubborn and unwilling to accept that primo and dbol won't get you by anymore.

Actually, what you placed matters a lot. You did it for the sport, which is nice. You were not trying to win, you did the show for a sense of accomplishment, to see if you still had it in you. So your idea of "prepping" for a show is totally different than mine. I actually want to do this for a living, I want to have my own little fitness empire. I have already done modeling gigs, I have a sponsor, and I am looking to do more. So I guess that makes me a fool

Yes, you did a tiny cycle to help get yourself ready for stage. I am doing a big cycle to try to add a good amount of mass to me, and to hold that mass while I cut down and get ready for the stage. That is kind of how contest prep drug protocols work. And I am taking no where near what Cutler takes.. that is laughable that you would even compare what I plan to do, to what he plans to do. Every drug I am running has a purpose.

Thank you for your assumptions about me. Sorry that I am not pretentious like you. I work my ass off everyday. We are both bodybuilders, with different goals. But you've done this for decades.. so that means you right and I am wrong... well according to you anyways. I just want to do more than you.

You want to see pictures of me, look at my old posts.. I have posted them. And I love how you think your opinions are facts. Hilarious! Oh, but you've done this for decades so you're right.

Basically your entire post is one big pissed off rant because you don't like what bodybuilding is now a days. Sorry guys are bigger, stronger, and faster than you ever were. You are very out of touch with how things work now. Very, very, very, out of touch. That, or you are just stubborn and unwilling to accept that primo and dbol won't get you by anymore.

Keep telling yourself that bro. You want to be a pro. Good luck. Do you know how many guys make a living as a bodybuilder? I'd maybe 100 --out of ten million. And do you know how many of them are rich from bodybuilding? None. I know ex Olympians who are struggling to get work as personal trainers. So your plan sounds right on track. : /

You think I'm pissed because I'm not as big as you? That's funny. I never had the desire to be stupidly massive. And I'm 5'11" and you're 5' 7". And at 60 years old I can still date hot women in their 30's so I must have done something right. I'm not pissed -- I'm passionate about this and I want everyone to know that this shit is meant to be taken seriously.

You want to do more than me? How so? By entering more contests? By placing higher? THAT is your goal in life? If so, that's pretty sad.

And sorry, I did a search and still couldn't find the pics.

I don't want this to turn into a pissing contest. Believe it or not, I'm saying what I'm saying as a wake up call. If you don't get it, I hope that others will. Get a life. Grow your mind. See the bigger picture. Or not. Either way, I'm okay with my choices. Get back to me in 10 years and let me know how yours worked out.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/photo-shoot-prep-cycle-1271383.html << here is reps pics.. he definately has a lot of potential to go far

and am i reading his cycle wrong? I didn't see 6 grams of gear a week. i counted 2g a week and then it goes up a bit towards the end with the shorter esters. that is still a lot compared to what i have run but its not as crazy as you are making it out to be Nelson.

I agree with nelson in that if you aren't doing this for a living or you plan on competing then you should stick with very low doses and cycle 2 or 3 times a year short cycle tops..but where I disagree with him is if you want to make a living at this even if it doesn't pay much then i have no issue with responsible higher dosages, and reps definately fits that bill.. so i say go for it.

its the 20 year olds who want to take 3 grams of juice and who have been working out a couple years who give this shit a bad name, not guys like reps.

my last cycle I ran some EQ with 200mg a week of tren.. thats it.. it came out to about 700mg a week.. thats not a lot but i really am not a rich guy nor do i like to pin so i keep shit low for a reason.

nd am i reading his cycle wrong? I didn't see 6 grams of gear a week. i counted 2g a week and then it goes up a bit towards the end with the shorter esters. that is still a lot compared to what i have run but its not as crazy as you are making it out to be Nelson.

I agree with nelson in that if you aren't doing this for a living or you plan on competing then you should stick with very low doses and cycle 2 or 3 times a year short cycle tops..but where I disagree with him is if you want to make a living at this even if it doesn't pay much then i have no issue with responsible higher dosages, and reps definately fits that bill.. so i say go for it.

its the 20 year olds who want to take 3 grams of juice and who have been working out a couple years who give this shit a bad name, not guys like reps.

my last cycle I ran some EQ with 200mg a week of tren.. thats it.. it came out to about 700mg a week.. thats not a lot but i really am not a rich guy nor do i like to pin so i keep shit low for a reason.

He looks good. Great cuts in the legs. Nice high chest. If I were judging I could pick apart what would be a deduction, but that's not the point. I will say, there are guys in the over-50 category who look better. He should place. But that brings me back to the original point...so what? What is won? Can he go pro? Maybe. Can he be the best? No way. And it doesn't change what he's doing to his body.

I re-did the total of the gear. It comes to just under 5 grams with almost another gram in chems. Did you not count the orals? For some people reason think that doesn't count, but 100 mgs of an oral every day is 700 mgs a week. And he's doing more than that, which is actually far more damaging than the injectables. And Halo is the most toxic of all.

So, again, do what you want. I just want to keep it real. And give a warning to newbies that this is more than "advanced". It's nuts.

By the way, since I'm stuck in the 70's, here's an old 70's guy who used a fraction of that amount. I guess he isn't big enough eh? I guess reps for jesus looks SOOO much better? http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=vmiXUsmJForloATtz4LQAg&ved=0CEoQ9QEwBg

I love zane but didnt he abuse T3 and is now dependant on it for life

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You are misinterpreting how I want to make a living doing this. I don't necessarily want to become a pro, or make money bodybuilding. I want to have my own fitness empire. Like Steve Cook has going, or Greg Plitt. Where people say, "hey, I want to look like him, I wonder how he trains, or what he eats" Then they can go to my website and join and get training and diet tips. I already make a good living as a personal trainer, I am not looking to become "rich". I also am sponsored by an energy drink company, so yes.. I think I am right on track.

There you go, you said it. You have no desire to be massive. So your goals would be different than mine. How you go about achieving them are different. But you think you are above what I plan to do, or what others do. You think you are too good for it, that people are trying to replace hard work and dedication with steroids, which is not true.. at least for me. And I don't really get what you are saying telling me to get a life. Bodybuilding is my life.

And another things, I cycle correctly. You may not agree with the dosages or compounds used, but that doesn't mean it is unhealthy or I will all of a sudden drop dead 10 years from now because of this. I take plenty of supports, I keep an eye on my lipids, and blood pressure. 4 weeks of Halo and Var, even with Tren are not going to kill my liver. So the damage you think I am doing to my body is blown way out of proportion.

And this would obviously fall under the category of a more advanced cycle, by no means would I recommend it to someone who is just starting out. Frank Zane.. now you're talking about heavy test dosages, heavy primo dosage, lots of D-Bol, and even more T-3. I guess he wasn't a big time juicer at all..

Top Bottom