Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Photo Shoot Prep Cycle

Hey what's going on bros? Here to get some insight on my next cycle I am going to run. Pretty much been doing my "drug protocols" by myself so I think it is good to get a second opinion. Most of my gym bros are idiots when it comes to this stuff, so I don't get a lot of help from them.

Anyways, a little about myself. I am 29, 5'7, 205 pounds, and kind of fat at the moment with around 9% body fat. I have had some good success with bodybuilding and competing with a couple victories under my belt.. and a few more top 3 finishes. Earlier this year I finished 2nd in a "natural show".. but we all know those are not natural. I have been competing in either the middleweight or light heavy weight classes.. depending on how many classes there are. Last show I did I came in at 178, absolutely diced. The show before that I was 182 on stage.

I have ran a few cycles in the past, mostly for contest prep. Have used Test, Tren, Mast, Primo, Winny, Var, Halo, Proviron.. in the past. I am sure I left something out. I am looking to transition more into mens physique rather than bodybuilding. My goal is to become a well known fitness model, and someday have my own little fitness empire, much like Greg Plitt or Steve Cook. I have done a few photo shoots in the past, but plan on doing some more later this year and want to be absolutely diced for.. which is why I am planning this cycle.

Cycle:
1-8 Test Prop - 100 mg eod
1-8 Tren Ace - 100 mg eod
1-8 Mast Ace - 150 mg eod
1-8 Winstrol - 80 mg per day
1-8 Proviron - 75 mg per day

1-4 Clen - 80 mcg per day
1-4 T-3 - 75 mcg per day
1-4 Keto - 2 mg per day

Support:
5-8 Aromasin - 12.5 mg per day
1-8 Caber - .25 mg eod
3-4 HCG - 500 iu eod

1-8 LGI Damage Control - 8 caps per day
1-8 Lipid Stabil - 6 caps per day
5-8 T-3 PCT - 2 caps per day

PCT:
7-8 HCG - 500 iu eod

9-12 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
11-14 Nolva - 40/40/20/20
9-14 Aromasin - 12.5 mg eod
11-14 Proviron - 25 mg per day

9-16 Test Stack No. 17 - 2 serving day
9-16 Unleashed - 2 serving day
9-14 D-AA - 3 grams per day

9-16 Damage Control - 8 caps per day
9-16 Lipid Stabil - 6 caps per day

I think that covers everything that I have planned. If I left something out I will add it in later. What changes would you guys make?

Also, I know that there will be some haters about the Clen and T3 Stack. I have used both of these in the past with success and know how my body reacts to them.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am running Ketotifen with the Clen, which upregulates the beta-receptors.. making Clen more effective and can run it for longer periods of time. Just looking for a quick boost to the fat loss early in cycle. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off would go deeper into the cycle than I would like.

don't run 2 serms in pct. other than that things look as perfect as I have seen... maybe swap in albuterol instead of clen though.. your results wouldn't change much but the sides would be much more tolerable.

would love to see some pics considering your size for your height.. very impressive stats.

also dont forget you can use the link http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html and the code Buy 2 get 1 free GET1FREE
or 20% off HZI7WTBZ to save some bucks

I have the 2 SERMS staggered in PCT because I have been a bit prone to gyno after a few weeks into PCT. Didn't plan on using it my last cycle because I didn't have any signs of gyno, then 2 weeks into PCT.. BAM! sore nipples. I'll play it by ear.

Here are some photos from my last show.. 5'7 174. Normal weight would be around 185-190 before shedding all the water. Have bulked up to 245 during the off season in the past.. but now since I am going for more physique than bodybuilding I want to stay lean the majority of the year, and keep my body fat in the single digits. I am blocking out my face so I don't get any stalkers.

which is why I am planning this cycle.

Cycle:
1-8 Test Prop - 100 mg eod
1-8 Tren Ace - 100 mg eod
1-8 Mast Ace - 150 mg eod
1-8 Winstrol - 80 mg per day
1-8 Proviron - 75 mg per day

1-4 Clen - 80 mcg per day
1-4 T-3 - 75 mcg per day
1-4 Keto - 2 mg per day

Support:
5-8 Aromasin - 12.5 mg per day
1-8 Caber - .25 mg eod
3-4 HCG - 500 iu eod

1-8 LGI Damage Control - 8 caps per day
1-8 Lipid Stabil - 6 caps per day
5-8 T-3 PCT - 2 caps per day

PCT:
7-8 HCG - 500 iu eod

9-12 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
11-14 Nolva - 40/40/20/20
9-14 Aromasin - 12.5 mg eod
11-14 Proviron - 25 mg per day

9-16 Test Stack No. 17 - 2 serving day
9-16 Unleashed - 2 serving day
9-14 D-AA - 3 grams per day

9-16 Damage Control - 8 caps per day
9-16 Lipid Stabil - 6 caps per day

certainly the most detailed layout ive ever seen...thanks for the info rfj!

I have the 2 SERMS staggered in PCT because I have been a bit prone to gyno after a few weeks into PCT. Didn't plan on using it my last cycle because I didn't have any signs of gyno, then 2 weeks into PCT.. BAM! sore nipples. I'll play it by ear.

Here are some photos from my last show.. 5'7 174. Normal weight would be around 185-190 before shedding all the water. Have bulked up to 245 during the off season in the past.. but now since I am going for more physique than bodybuilding I want to stay lean the majority of the year, and keep my body fat in the single digits. I am blocking out my face so I don't get any stalkers.

very impressive legwork bro. nice lats as well.

i'm about your height and floating around 195-200.. i can't decide if i want to cut down or bulk up and get stronger. i love lifting heavy still

will follow your progress here. clen does nothing for me except give me shakes and heartburn. thats why i suggested albuterol but if it works for you then great.. i definately enjoy being big and strong then cutting up .. i figure down the line i have plenty of time to cut up, i just don't want to sacrifice size at this point

how long you been juicing? have you run lasix or any diuretics to flush water?

Thanks man, I've spent many hours in the Squat Rack lol

I did my first cycle, which was Superdrol, back when I was about 22. Since then I've done 4 cycles.. all of which were for contest prep. I've always bulked naturally, then added in the gear when I was cutting to hold mass, and to get dry and grainy. The only diuretics I've used are OTC ones. They work just fine in my opinion. Also threw in some letro the last couple weeks of prep.

I've debated getting bigger and stronger or staying cut and lean for a long time. For me, it just came down to the fact that you can only get so big before you start losing functionality. I feel a lot healthier and happier when I am leaner, in the 7-9% range.

Top Bottom