Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the Worse Thing

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
You ever smelled? Or worse smell....look let me save you some time from saying my breath or my clothes or my mom's vageen. I know some of you have smelled dead flesh and that reminds me of my grammas cabbage rolls a little....but I work in a hospital and this fucking old man got put up in the wing I was in and he stunk so bad my fucking head felt like it was going to explode. It wasn't a shit smell. More like a uriny mixture of piss and fermented old feet or the like. It was unbearable. People were complaining from other rooms and they sprayed this deodorizer that had a diaper tinge to it, which only made it mutate. I know some of you unmarried mofos probably have some pretty shitty smelling living areas, so I expect some funny replies.

You ever smelled? Or worse smell....look let me save you some time from saying my breath or my clothes or my mom's vageen. I know some of you have smelled dead flesh and that reminds me of my grammas cabbage rolls a little....but I work in a hospital and this fucking old man got put up in the wing I was in and he stunk so bad my fucking head felt like it was going to explode. It wasn't a shit smell. More like a uriny mixture of piss and fermented old feet or the like. It was unbearable. People were complaining from other rooms and they sprayed this deodorizer that had a diaper tinge to it, which only made it mutate. I know some of you unmarried mofos probably have some pretty shitty smelling living areas, so I expect some funny replies.

Yuck...the way you explained the smell is already making me feel like i will puke......For me the worst and horrible smell was once when i went to a morgue, still i get nightmares of that day........

I'll see your old man stank and raise you a palliative woman with cancer and an open wound of dead tissue...literally eating her from the inside out. The smell of cancer, we call it at the hospital I work at. Nothing quite like it.

Hmmm, interesting question. I guess its all relative...

Idk, i was going to say a mixture of most anything with high sulfer content.

Top Bottom