Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first peptide cycle. IGF-DES + IGF LR3 and MGF(non peg)

ThatGymGuy

Can I first say that doing research into dosage and protocol of peptides is horrible. Every single thread and every single forum has something different. So I'm hoping what I suggest sounds good and "peptide vets" can offer their critique :)

Firstly my background + stats

29 yrs old
2 x AAS cycles under my belt(not doing another for a while)
185cm
88 kilos
15.6% BF

I train 6-7 times a week(I do have a rest day, sometimes I might train twice in the day) - I like to try and train every muscle group twice a week.

Onto the good stuff. I was thinking of just doing a IGF1-LR3 + MGF combo, but im interested in these "igf pumps" with DES. So let me know if all the IGF1 is overkill. Money is a factor so i'm not running really high doses.

Here it is-

-60mcg IGF DES injected IM bi lat(30mcg each side) into muscles being trained 10 mins before workout

Protien + carb shake during workout? or will this ruin the MGF pwo?

-15 mins PWO - 200mcg MGF split into 100mcg doses into muscles trained.

-30 mins post MGF shots, 50mcg IGF1 LR3 in just the one IM shot.

-First PWO meal 30 mins after IGF1 LR3 shot????

Another random question, if i'm training 2 x muscle groups during the workout(for example chest/bi's) should I split the 200mcg MGF into 4 x 50mcg doses to go in both muscle groups, left and right sides???

I appreciate the help.
Gymguy

I believe igf des and igf1 lr3 injected intra muscular will quickly circulate throughout the body instead of remaining localized like the mgf. Pre workout mgf could cancel out since mgf causes inflammation in the muscle which could offset, or possibly compromise the pump. As for carbs and protein, I always stick with just aminos since gh that is released during lifting would be suppressed by the spike in insulin. I agree with the contradictions in protocols. Try to find studies and decide based on what the scientists did and the results.

personally id shoot des 30 mins pre bilateral
mgf 30 mins post bilateral so you still get your natty mgf spike. and then igf1 lr3 about 1 hour post

igf1 lr3 has a long ester and has to be processed by the liver first i believe so it should make much difference between subq and IM pins

Synthazeus, actually I would consider it best during PCT instead of on cycle to help retain gains while trying to bring test levels back.

Top Bottom