Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Winnie?

PBateman

I've been doing some research on Winnie because it's traditionally been used during cutting cycles. Still aside from being non-aromatizing I'm not sure chemically why it should behave much different from Test. Test is more likely to increase e2 levels and cause bloat but water weight aside I'm not sure why moderate uses of either would yield different results.

I'd be curious as to what people's post PCT experiences were on Test & Winnie together, vs Test & Winnie alone.

Well for one winny differs from test because it is a DHT derivative.

Also just how winny responds in the body it cause a hardening effect. I couldn't tell you the exact reason from a chemistry standpoint of why this happens in the body though.

I've been doing some research on Winnie because it's traditionally been used during cutting cycles. Still aside from being non-aromatizing I'm not sure chemically why it should behave much different from Test. Test is more likely to increase e2 levels and cause bloat but water weight aside I'm not sure why moderate uses of either would yield different results.

I'd be curious as to what people's post PCT experiences were on Test & Winnie together, vs Test & Winnie alone.

People tend to use winny to cut because of it's hardening and muscle sparing ability, but don't be fooled, eat big on winny and train hard you can still expect to gain solid mass and strength without additional water weight. Just need to be cautious because it can weaken tendons and ligaments

Top Bottom