Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

did you get the oxandrovar in the mail yet? ill be following bro.I look foward to a very detailed log! before and after pics would be great if you can supply.

Yes sir! Got here on Friday or Saturday! Thanks again.

Here are some before pics:

DAY 2

Got a disgusting pump today. Chest looked dry and grainy which is rad considering my bf% at the moment. Could have been the two scoops of pre workout, but even so, this was a ridiculous pump. Who knows if Transaderm is doing anything yet though.........
Hit 5 sets of incline bench, and about 10 sets of various flyes superset with push ups. Then some heavy triceps and 2 quick sets of barbell curls just for the pump. Also did some core work. Feeling normal other than the pump.

Bumped carbs yesterday. Today they're back to baseline, and tomorrow they're dropped a little for the off day. Might take the time to work on my car...

Looking good bro.. that oxandrovar is going to really cut you up

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

DAY 2

Got a disgusting pump today. Chest looked dry and grainy which is rad considering my bf% at the moment. Could have been the two scoops of pre workout, but even so, this was a ridiculous pump. Who knows if Transaderm is doing anything yet though.........
Hit 5 sets of incline bench, and about 10 sets of various flyes superset with push ups. Then some heavy triceps and 2 quick sets of barbell curls just for the pump. Also did some core work. Feeling normal other than the pump.

Bumped carbs yesterday. Today they're back to baseline, and tomorrow they're dropped a little for the off day. Might take the time to work on my car...

high dosed epi can produce results similar to var! at 30 mg per day, im not sure that will get you there though

Thanks guys. I like to tell myself I have the genetics to make it somewhere in this industry haha
I definitely plan on competing in the next few months.

DAY 3

Off day. No cardio. Feeling normal still. Weight was 171lbs first thing in the AM. Waiting for new wrenches to show up in the mail so I can fiddle with my car. I don't have to worry about those being snagged in customs ;) hahaha

I calculated everything out to lose 1lb per week, but apparently, my calculations and cardio will equal about 2lbs per week. Which is actually good because I was going to adjust it more anyway. I think 1-2lbs will be perfect. Obviously no more than 2lbs, but as I add Epi and Ox, the weight loss should slow because of the muscle gain. So I'll start testing body fat weekly, as long as work doesn't get in the way.

The only thing I can think of right now, is the Aromasin drying me out slightly. I don't look much different, but I did lose a pound or two instantly. This is just my assumption here. I've been on this diet and cardio regimen for 2 weeks now.

Top Bottom