Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Just finished the first bottle of RS transaderm today. It lasted almost 5 full weeks at 10-12 pumps ED. First bottle came with more than advertised so lets see what number two has in store.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Day 35
week 5 day 7

Off day

172lbs in the AM.

Have a wedding to attend tomorrow so I probably won't post, nor will I make it to the gym. Nor will my meals be spot on.... so it's going to be an interesting day. Not super excited.

Day 35
week 5 day 7

Off day

172lbs in the AM.

Have a wedding to attend tomorrow so I probably won't post, nor will I make it to the gym. Nor will my meals be spot on.... so it's going to be an interesting day. Not super excited.
Quit making excuses and get your ass to the gym[emoji6]

Day 35
week 5 day 7

Off day

172lbs in the AM.

That happens sometimes bro. That's life. Don't sweat it, have fun, and just jump back on the wagon the next day bro. Life's too short. Gotta enjoy yourself every once in a while

Day 35
week 5 day 7

Off day

172lbs in the AM.

its ok to have a cheat day every now and then.Enjoy and get back in the saddle.

hows it going bro? how was the wedding? i hope we back on the right track now lol

DAY 37
week 6 day 2

I'm back! Didn't have a chance to get to the gym yesterday due to the commute.

Hit chest and tri's today but didn't have time for cardio because of work. Got a nasty pump. Chest is looking good. Weight is still at 172lbs.

Flat benched 225 for 15 reps on the first set. 12/10/8 for the next 3 sets then dropped to 135 till failure. Then hit dips and pushups, with about 8 sets of various flyes. Tri's are still focusing mainly on the outer head although today had a lot of overhead work to hit the inner tricep.

Feeling good.

Urine is still crystal clear after my first morning piss. Very pleased with the way this cycle support has been working!

DAY 40
Week 6 day 5

Haven't been on the last few days. Been busy with work and stuff.

Tuesday was an off day.

Wednesday was legs. Squat for strength and worked up to 425lbs for a comfortable 1 rep.

Hit shoulders today. My right rotator cuff has been killing me this week. Not sure what the deal is. Absolutely terrible. Had to pop some advil mid-workout and I NEVER take that garbage.
Aside from the horrible pain, strength felt pretty solid.

172lbs in the AM. STILL.

For sure adding 15mg of Epistane on top of the 2 caps of Oxandrovar starting Sunday for the last two weeks of this cycle.

Just finished the first bottle of RS transaderm today. It lasted almost 5 full weeks at 10-12 pumps ED. First bottle came with more than advertised so lets see what number two has in store.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

totally normal bro.. the bottle usually lasts me 6 weeks

if anyone wants some sweet discounts on RS please PM me..

Just ordered some Keto Burn. Got it on sale and couldn't pass it up. I've been wanting to try this out for a while now. Going to start it the day it arrives in the mail!

Top Bottom