Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Tren + Deca + Sus

Marvymarv007

Good day all

New to the forums, new to the bodybuilding scene, heck Im new to gyming lol.:D

I am 26 years old. Doing my first ever cycle of oral tren(250mg/day) along with a shot of Deca(100mg/week) and Sus(100mg/week)

I am being monitored by my GP and he reckons being under his watch I am safe.

What sort of gains would I expect to see in the coming weeks?

Height: 1.77m
Weight: 60Kg

There has not been one study or article on the direct negative effects it would have on a person's body though. Well not one that I have come across. Could you perhaps point me to one?

Three compound for your first cycle is pretty daring my friend. People recommend test only because if you were to have side affects you can pin point what's causing it and you probably need to do more research because the dosage you have going on for yourself if you decide to do it is looking pretty off.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Thanks for the reply cthakhin. I have done research and Iv spoken to trainers who have been in the game for quite awhile. Perhaps they have misinformed me. Im interested to know what sort of dosage you would recommend though?

You're "new to bodybuilding" and recklessly putting drugs into your body...and that protocol is a freaking train wreck

One shot of sust a week?

STOP NOW.

Oral tren is a train wreck. You might as well get a gun and shoot yourself in the liver, the damage you'll do to it will potentially be irreversible.

Top Bottom